Chapter 13

Darshan:
I was little shocked that 'how when why didn't I know that I was in love with her.' Kritesh replied 'that's because love is a feeling listen I never met Pankti nor do I know how is she but think before doing anything.' I replied 'Yea sure but Pankti thinks me only as a friend and I love her that's really weird'. Kritesh replied 'No, it isn't weird stop overthinking I need to go will see you later'. Kritesh left. I went to my room layed on my bed and was thinking was it right to fell in love with her or its wrong what if this love breaks our friendship but I don't wanna lose her. Suddenly my phone vibrated and it was Pankti's message she texted 'Hii.. My exams are starting from Saturday and today it's Tuesday Thursday I will be leaving for Delhi for my exams and guess what I am gonna fail, I am trying to but I am not able to study. I decided to ignore her message because I don't wanna lose her but I couldn't stop myself so I replied Ohh that's sad do one thing switch off your phone and study and by the way for how many days will you stay in Delhi? She replied yea that's a great idea I will switch off my phone after chatting with you. I will be leaving for Delhi for 5 days I have 2 exams then I will be back at Tuesday. I replied Ohh best of luck have confidence cause I know you are gonna rock it. She replied 'Thanks a lot. I will be leaving Thursday, tomorrow I am free can we meet if you are free?' I replied 'yea I am free let's meet at 4:00 at central park.' Then we literally chatted for the whole day. In evening I got busy with my work so I left for my recording I came back at late night so I decided not to text her. I was really excited for tomorrow but then I got a text from Hardik he said tomorrow is an important day you have a recording for Salman Khan make sure to come in the studio at 3:30pm. I was shocked I didn't know what to do  Should I go to Pankti or should I go for the recording?

If you enjoyed it don't forget to vote and also do leave your reviews in the comments... Spreadlove 💙💙💙