Chapter 26

Darshan:
For the first time in my entire life I was not late infact I was 30min early. I know it is kinda impossible to believe but yes  i was early. I waited there for an hour and finally saw Pankti coming out she was searching her brothers I know but suddenly her eyes caught mine. As always her face had that 24 caret smile and she started walking towards me. My heart started beating at the speed of 100km/hr. She said 'Hii!! How are you?? Why are you here??' I wanted to hug her but then I convinced myself Darshan have patience. I replied 'I am good. I came to pick someone and finally after waiting for 1 freaking hour she is here. She looked back and said 'Who??' I replied 'You' She was kinda confused and was like 'Are you crazy?? Rahul Bhaiya is coming and if he sees me with you he will break your face.' I replied 'He will break my face only if he comes'. I explained everything to her that I wanted to show her something and Rohit will be handling everything so she doesn't need to worry about anything. We walked towards my car. I kept her luggage at the back and we sat in thecar and I started to drive. She sat beside me on the passenger seat and I wanted to hold her hand but I convinced myself not now. I drove to a place near my house it was a beautiful garden. We came out of the car and I said 'This is one of my favourite place. When I depressed, stressed or wanna be alone I come here. We roamed here and there and she was really enjoying. After few moment we sat on the car and I drove towards my home. This is my home and you know. Let's go. She replied 'Why should I go to your home?? I replied 'Today I will give you a tour of my world. Just follow me. I opened the main door and entered my home. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable but I wanted her to know what my world looks like. I took her to my studio room 'This is my small world. This is the first place where I come after waking up.' I gave her a little tour. Next I knocked my parents room and took her their I told this is my world in person. Then I showed her my room which was messy but I wanted to be real in front of her and we left now I drove her to my main studio. I took her inside 'Ok so this is my team, my 2nd family and my brothers all in one. This is Naushad bhai, Hardik, Dhruwal, Dushyant, Kritesh, Siddharth and introduce her to my whole team. We sat there and she talked to all of them for an hour I could tell by seeing her face that she  actually liked them. Next I drove her to my favourite restaurant. We had lunch and a little chit chat. We left that place and I thought of her dropping her to her home. I was sitting on the car while she was on a call talking to someone by standing outside of the car..

Next chapter might take a week for me to update. First a fall I didn't write the next part. Second a fall I realised only one month left for my board exams to appear. I need to study a bit more. I promise I will try my best to upload next part Asap.
If you enjoyed do vote cause it motivates me a lot and don't be a silent reader leave your reviews in the comments..
Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙