Chapter 33

Darshan:
After Pankti left I sat on the floor and started crying. I have never cried for any girl till today but Pankti you make me cry everyday. My love keeps on increasing for you. I promise everything's going to be alright. I will make everything fine after you are done with your studies. Just 2 more months Pankti. I hope I can gain your trust again.
Next day
I was leaving for Mumbai. I packed my bags and was heading towards the lift to go downwards. I went inside the lift and saw Pankti coming towards the lift. She entered the lift but didn't notice me. She was buzy with her phone. She suddenly noticed me and looked to the opposite side. We both went to the gate of the hotel. We both were standing next to next as there was a huge group of tourists. I was waiting for the car so was she. Her car came before me. The driver kept the luggage at the car she was walking towards the door of the car by ignoring me. She sat on the car and was looking here and there. Just before her car left, for 5-10 seconds she kept on starting at me. I can't express my feeling at that moment. I left for Mumbai. We again met in the airport. Her flight was delayed for 5 hours due to which she was shifted to my flight and we were going to Mumbai together. From Mumbai she will leave for Canada. I went to the boarding pass counter and literally begged the officer to give Pankti's seat next to me. And after begging for 5 minutes he agreed. I went and I sat on my seat before she entered the tunnel, which leads to the gate of the plane. She came inside and she sat beside me without even noticing that I was sitting next to her. After our flight took off I said 'Hey'. She looked at me and was like 'You?? How dare you sit next to me?? Change your sit right now. I replied 'Does the plane belongs to you that I have to do whatever you say?' She replied 'Yes, it does any problem?' I replied 'Yes, cuz I am not changing my sit'. She replied 'See Darsh I don't wanna fight with you so please just leave'. I was like 'So am I fighting with you or you are fighting with me?? You only started Change your sit blah blah'. She replied 'You know what talking to you is just like a waste of time cause you don't understand what pain is'. I replied 'Ohh hello we were talking about the seat from where does this pain comes??' She replied 'From you'. I felt guilty and looked at the opposite side. I realised it was a great mistake by making her sit beside me.

Rohit:
It's been 1 week Dii came back from India and she's more heart broken than before. I talked with Darshan and he told me everything that happened in Delhi. I could clearly say that Dii's love for Darsh bhaiya has increased after meeting him. She cries every single day, with a hope of getting Darsh bhaiya back. Dii I know everything I wish I could tell you everything but I promised Darsh bhaiya that I will not let you know anything...

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments...

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙