Chapter 5

I replied 'thats really sad. I promise I won't lie to you again She suddenly replied Ok by the way when are you leaving for India?? I replied 'Next week Friday' She replied Really?? Oh my goodness even I am leaving for India the same day with my siblings. After talking for sometime I asked her Can we meet tomorrow we can explore London?? She replied I was going to ask you the same thing. Why not let's meet at 5:00?? I replied Perfect. I will make everything perfect tomorrow you are gonna be having one of the best day of your life. Next day I woke up and was really excited she didn't text me anything through the whole morning so I thought let me text her it was 3:00 that time. I texted Excited?? She didn't reply after 1 hour she replied 'I am really sorry. My Mom is not well and now she is hospitalized so I am leaving for India tonight in 7:00 in emergency. I am so sorry. Hope so we will meet very soon. I was so excited but everything just got destroyed in a minute. I started panicking and didn't know what to do. I asked mom she told go and meet her at airport. I looked at my watch it was already 6:00 I have only one hour left I have to leave now. I took a taxi  and left for airport. There was so traffic in the road but somehow I managed to reach airport at 6:50 I went inside looked for Pankti but couldn't find her. I went and asked details about the flight of 7:00. They women replied Sorry the boarding had closed all passengers are in the gate. I suddenly felt that I have already lost her. What if I really lost her?? What if we lose our contact?? What if she forgets me?? Did I already lost her for forever???

**Please vote if you like the fiction** Spreadlove 💙💙💙