Chapter 4

She took a taxi and left that place. I kept on calling her up she didn't receive. After waiting for sometime over here I went to my hotel. My Mom saw my face and understood something was wrong so she asked me What happened?? I explained her everything even told her the reason why I lied to her. Mom immediately told me 'Its your fault darshu you shouldn't have lied to her do one thing go and say her sorry. I got up from there and went to my room. I checked my phone and decided to text her. I texted I am sorry. She saw my message but didn't reply. Then I again texted her "I am really sorry. You are upset?? Actually you should be upset I totally deserve it. I know I shouldn't have lied but I still lied but I have a reason for this lie. And the reason is the first time when I met you in airport I understood that you don't know me and that's the reason why I lied that I am a small businessman I didn't want to become a very big person in front of you because I am not. Honestly, if I would have known that you hate lies I would have never lied. Sorry". She saw the message but didn't gave me a reply. But after few minutes she replied me with a smiley emoji and wrote "its ok. I am habituated to lies. Since my childhood except 2-3 of my friends every single of them lied about lot of things. Everyone used to pretend to be good in front but in real they are.... Pretend to praise you in front of you but in back the first thing they used to do is back bite. Pretend to love you unconditionally but in back they are the biggest fraud, cheater. After going through all this stuff I got a fear inside me. I always kept on thinking that real friends doesn't exist but after meeting and talking to you in plane I honestly felt very different. And it's not your fault I can understand why you lied. Its not your fault". After reading her text I felt so bad I felt like she is still upset....

**I hope you guys are liking the fiction... Leave your reviews in the comments** Spreadlove 💙💙💙