Chapter 22

I went for my exam. Exam was really easy so I rocked it. After exams I went to the coffee shop and was waiting for Richa. After 10min Richa came. For first 10min we talked about our exams and then she asked 'Tell me what's the problem??' I replied 'How can I understand whether I am in love with Darshan or not??' 
Richa replied 'Love is a feeling it will not knock you and ask you can I enter your life it will enter your life automatically without any permission and will only make you think about the person you love, it will make you fall in love with everything that person does, it's just a feeling and you need to find that feeling out'. I sighed and was like 'But how???' What do you feel when you are around Darshan?? Richa asked. I was honest 'I feel good, safe and love having him around' Richa was like 'We loving having that person around whom we love' I replied 'Ok fine I am in love but what about him what if he thinks me as his friend and anyways he is a celebrity there are millions of girls around him, why will be choose me only??' 

I never post more than 1 chapter in a day but this idiot Khushiddz forced me to post another. Ab tu post kar.

Do vote if you enjoyed. Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙