Chapter 16

I told Pankti it's ok I understood. By seeing her crying I wanted to hug her at that moment but I didn't. I asked the waiter to serve us 2 cups of coffee. I comforted her by saying It's ok no problem there is something called Karma in this world. He cheated on you and he will have to pay it back. I suddenly received some notifications on my phone. I unlocked my phone and checked the notification it was of Memes. Suddenly I found a funny meme made by one of the darshaner I showed it to Pankti and she started laughing. I became so happy after seeing her laughing that way I started scrolling my feed and was making Pankti laugh by showing her the memes made by darshaner. She said 'ohh myy goshh you have an amazing fandom'. I replied 'yea I am really proud to have such an amazing family'. Our coffee came we were drinking our coffee and were talking about random stuffs. She completely forgot about Sid which made me happy. She looks so pretty when she's laughing. I was wondering how can someone cheat on a girl like her. Pankti is just perfect.We were literally there in the coffee shop for more than 2 hours. It was time for us to leave. We payed the bill and were heading towards the exit but suddenly Pankti stopped walking and was standing still. I asked What happened? She didn't say anything. She kept looking straight. I looked straight and found a guy coming towards the gate with a girl. I was sure that the guy was Sid. Sid entered the coffee shop and saw Pankti standing.

Thank you so much for 100 votes. Means a lot....

If you like it do vote and leave your reviews in the comments... Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙