Twenty Seven: It's Goin' Down

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

A/N: This part is long as fuck! It's most likely because I copied and pasted the lyrics to the song into the story. Sorry if it's annoying, but I just had to do it for story purposes! And also, Lonnie is replaced in this with my own OC Maddie, who you may know from my story Brave Enough and it's sequel Change Your Fate. Hope you enjoy <3

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

"Hey guuuuyyysss!" Gil called. He was hanging on the riggings. "They're heeeeeeeere!" The pirate crew turned their heads to where none other than Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and an unknown face dressed in red leather with curly red hair, equipped with a bow and a quiver full of arrows, were walking onto the ship. Carlos was stood on the stairs, Evie, Jay and the redhead stood on one of the balcony ledges connected to the stairs. Mal stood alone at the start of the bridge crossing to where Uma and her crew were, as well as the plank where King Ben, Hadley and Harry were stood. Harry practically shoved Ben onto Hadley and instructed her to keep him still as he walked to the centre of the ship. Harry threw his arms out.

"Welcome!" He exclaimed with a smirk before walking back off to the plank.

"Finally!" Uma laughed, dancing excitedly. The pirate crew began to move around and dance behind Uma.

"Let's get this party started, I swear I'm cold hearted," Uma sang. Hadley moved back, unimpressed by the dancing and singing. She rose an eyebrow as Harry pushed Ben towards the edge of the plank as Uma continued. "There's no negotiation, I'm not here for debating, just look at Ben's face," She gestured to the king as Harry fake pouted, putting an arm over Ben's shoulder. "And then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You better hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart."

"Now let's all just be smart, although for you that must be hard." Mal interrupted, singing back as Uma laughed fakely. "You'll get your wand, no one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate, your bark is much worse than your bite, who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight!"
The pirates behind Uma began to dance, Hadley remained in the corner, rolling her eyes.
"Let's go, bring it on,
Better give us what we want,
It's the wand for the crown,
If you don't, it's going down,"

The VKs and the redhead girl sang back:

"Let's go, make your move,
Peace or war, it's up to you,
Give him up and do it now,
If you don't, it's going down," Jay and Evie swung under the barrier they were behind, dropping to a lower level as Carlos and the redhead stood behind Mal, who was still in the centre of the bridge.

"We want the wand,
Or else the king is gone,
Your time is running out,
You should really watch your mouth," The pirates sang again. Harry, who still had a grip on Ben, hung his pocket watch from his hook.

"Let's go, pound for pound,
We're prepared to stand our ground,
Put your swords up, put em up,
It's goin' down!" The VKs sang back.

The pirates all began to dance in the background, rolling around on the floor as Hadley walked past them, stepping over a few on the floor and kicking a few in the face too. She stood leaning against one of the poles behind Uma, just watching.
"Oh, oh, oh, make the trade," Uma hit her sword off the floor, then sticking it up in the air. "Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank," She hit her sword off the railings beside her, running her fingertips along the edge of the sword.
"Oh, oh, oh, make the trade," Harry began to spin Ben around, making him dizzy. Hadley rolled her eyes and pulled Harry back slightly so he stopped.
"Oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank!" Uma walked off to the side, over to Harry, Hadley and Ben. She made a gesture that seemed like she wanted Hadley to follow her.