New Work

I was in a good mood. My thoughts were positive. I knew I would have a great time at my new job. Okay, maybe I messed up last time by spilling my boss' coffee on his suit but this time, I knew it, I would put more effort into this work. I'm taking this very serious. After all, it's the Jeon Company. The Jeon Company. I couldnt mess this up.

After a few minutes of walking in my black heels, I stood in front of the huge building. And when I say huge, I mean huge. My heart started racing and my hands became sweaty. But I would have to make this step. And so I did.
I pulled the huge door open and walked inside, only to find myself in a huge lobby. Have I already said that it was huge? It looked very mature, much black and white but it looked beautiful. And I fitted perfectly in the whole scenery.
I was wearing a short black skirt, it ended on my upper thighs, a white blouse, every button except for the last one are perfectly done, and black heels.
To be honest, I felt sexy.

A woman, around her early 50ths maybe, walked over to me and I bowed.
"Are you miss Manoban?" she asked friendly and held out her hand which I took and shook. "Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you, ma'am" I smiled and she introduced herself with 'Madame Park'.
"I'm going to show you the building now. Youre going to work for...who?" asked Madame Park as she started walking. I followed "Mister Jeon."
Her eyes widened a little but she nodded "Oh okay. Then I will show you his office, how he likes his coffee and other things you need to pay attention to"
I nodded and followed through the building, taking every information I could get in.

We ended up in front of a huge door which seemed to be Mister Jeon's office.
"Okay, here are a few rules. First, always call him by his last name.
Second, he likes when women dress up sexy, so do it.
Third, always obey. No matter what he wants from you, he gets it. No matter what.
Fourth, never touch his chest.
I think that is all. Have fun and good luck" Madame Park smiled and waved before she left, leaving me a little overwhelmed by all these rules.

I brushed it off for now but of course kept the rules in mind as I softly knocked onto the door. A "Come in" was audible and I slowly opened the door, revealing a huge room. It looked just as mature as the lobby, much black and white, some green coming from the flowers, a black leather couch, an armchair and a table standing in a corner. And in the middle, in front of the huge windows, another table with computers on it. A man sitting behind it. I could see his hair as I entered the room and closed the door quietly behind me. He had a coconut cut. Cute.

I cleared my throat since it seem like the man didnt pay any attention to me, until he looked up. His sharp gaze landing on my body.
I bowed deeply "Hello mister Jeon, I'm-"

"Lalisa Manoban. I know. My new assistant" he cut me off "come closer"
I nodded and threw my hair back before I walked closer to his desk. My walk was confident even though I knew he would look down at me, physically because he was for sure taller, but also mentally. I stopped in front of his desk and he leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest, his legs were manly spread.
Mister Jeon was well built, I have to say. He was mascular but not too much, he had a tiny waist, strong thighs.
Due to him crossing his arms, his sleeves around his muscles got tighter. Just like the material on his chest. He is hot.
And I think he noticed me checking him out because he raised an eyebrow as he smirked "Like what you're seeing?" he asked and I blushed, quickly looking away.

"I-i mean, you don't look bad, sir"

"I know" Mister Jeon quietly chuckled and shook his head before his eyes continued to eye me.
This made me raise my eyebrows
"Like what you're seeing?" I asked back which made his eyes go back up to my face, his eyebrows raised again. Yet, he didn't say anything.

He sat straight and folded his hands as he leaned his elbows on his desk "I believe Sarah showed you everything, right? Then bring me a coffee"

On one hand side, I was surprised by this sudden order. On the other hand side, I wasn't because I could swear I saw something move in his pants.
Still, I smiled and bowed "Of course, sir" I then turned around and left the room, making sure to move my hips sexily.
I knew Mister Jeon would be watching.
I chuckled a bit to myself after I closed the door behind me and took the elevator down to the floor with the coffee machine.
I leaned against the machine while I listened to the sound of coffee filling Mister Jeon's cup.

While I stood there, I noticed a girl approaching me. She had brown long hair which ended between her ass and breasts, what by the way looked good. Both were well formed.
She smiled once she reached me "Hello. I'm Jennie. Youre the new one, right? I heard youre working for Mister Jeon. Impressive. Usually, he doesn't pick the new girls"
I raised my eyebrows at the last sentence but smiled, shaking her hand "Yeah... Thank you, I'm Lalisa but call me Lisa. And you work her too?"
Jennie nodded and put her cup under the machine after I took Mister Jeon's cup away "Yes, I work for Mister Park. But he's a few level under Mister Jeon of course"
I nodded and smiled but then noticed the time "I'm sorry buy I need to hurry. Mister Jeon is waiting for his coffee" I smiled and waved while I started to leave her to go to the elevator.

Once I heard the "come in" after I knocked on the door, I opened it and stepped inside before closing the door behind me.
"You took too long" said Mister Jeon while his back was facing me and he looked out of the window.
"I'm sorry, sir. I just met Mister Park's assistant but-"

"It's okay" he cut me off again and a furrowed my eyebrows. Did he always have to interrupt me?
I nodder slightly and walked over to his desk, placing the cup on it.

Suddenly, he stood up and turned to me.
My heart started racing again. He was close, he was so close. My breath hitched as I remembed that I wasn't allowed to touch his chest. I took a sharp breath in and stood straight not to touch his chest.
I didn't move at all.

In the next second, I felt his hand moving a strand of my hair behind my ear "Sir?" I asked quietly "What are you doing?"
I didn't get an answer but I have to say, I liked it.
Instead, he leaned even closer until our lips were inches away from each other "Meet me after my meeting. I want to receive sexy pictures while I am on that meeting. Make me hard with pictures" he whispered in my ear which gave me goosepbumbs and honestly, it made me wet.
I nodded and felt his strong hands opening the first buttons of my blouse until he put a piece of paper in my bra.

I gasped contently as he touched my breast but didn't do anything else until he left the room. And so he did, leaving me alone in his office

aroused.