Punishment

Jungkook's P.O.V

I ignored Lalisa's begs to turn the balls off. I loved her begy voice, her whines, her whimpers, how she squirmed around, how she wanted and tried to remove the toy, how tears built up in her eyes, her muffled moans, I loved in how much pain she was.

I knew Jennie went hard on her clit so I knew this would hurt as fuck. After all, she had been holding back for two hours now. I managed to make everyone stay by asking some stupid questions. That's how people work.

But I could tell by her body language that she wouldnt be able to stand that for any longer. So I decided that we would be going now.

As soon as she stood up and was supposed to say goodbye, she came. Damn, she came a lot. The poor carpet. I honestly wanted to slap her for cumming without my permission but she would get her punishment later.

'Just wait till we're home' I thought but helped her out. She was really a mess. She came a little more, I counted, and she didn't stop doing so in my car.
Because I didnt let her take out the toy.
I wanted her to suffer. It turned me on, her pain. Fuck, I was hard as a rock by now but I needed to wait, for the punishment.

Suddenly, she turned quiet. I looked over at her and saw her unconscious. Perfect.
You're asking if i turned off the vibration now? No. Of course not.
The more she came the more she would be in pain later.
Maybe she wouldnt reach any organs then but I would.

The thought made me leak a little. I needed to get home as fast as possible so I drove at full speed, not caring about any rules.

An aroused and turned on man doesn't know any rules.

I carried Lisa bridial style into my house. She hasn't been here before. Isn't jt crazy? This was here second day at my company and she already will be in my bed. No other girl has managed to do this before.

But I didn't carry her to my bedroom. I walked passed it to another huge, yet hidden door. Holding Lisa with one arm, I took out the key for the room and unlocked it.
By pushing the door open, I revealed a huge red room, in the middle a king sized red bed, the walls painted red, the windows mostly covered up.
Hanging on the walls, many toys and whips. I loved the room.

I carefully placed Lisa on the bed and finally took out the toy. Since I already was between here legs, I decided to take her look at her golden parts.
Damn, they were sore.
But still, her body lost tension as soon as the vibration stopped.

She was really beautiful sleeping like that. But still, I needed to get her naked.
So I slowly and carefully took off her dress, making sure to not wake her up.
Her panties were already off and she wasn't wearing a bra so she was fully revealed.

Fuck.

She's beautiful.

Anyways, I needed to move on. I stood up, only to come back with a box.
Carefully, I took her wrists and cuffed her hands and feet to the bed. Like that, she wouldn't be able to fight me.
A blindfold followed as I wrapped it around her head, covering her eyes.
Like that, she would bet fear and maybe panic, making the punishment even worse.

She was the most beautiful toy I've ever had.

I grabbed a whip and let it slide over her body. How much I wanted to slap now. Her soft skin would turn red, just like this room.

I replaced the whip with my hand and let my hand move slowly over her body, starting at her toes, over her foot, over her leg, over her stomach, over her breasts and hardened nipples, over her collarbone, her neck, her jawline to her lips before I pushed one finger in her mouth.

She didn't react.
Still, she was perfect.

I removed my finger and took off my shirt and pants, not only revealing my bulge but also my trained body.
I then got another box. Ice cubes inside.
I slowly took one and placed it on her clit. She gasped breathy.

I lowered my head to the cube and held it with my lips, slowly moving the ice cube up to her stomach.
Lisa started to pull on the handcuffs, so I was guessing she had woken up.
Her skin was hot, the air was hot, the atmosphere was hot but the ice cube was cold.

Lisa got goosepbumbs while I moved the cube further up, between her breasts. She arched her back, letting out a soft moan.

As I reached her lips, I sat up, my legs next to her body as I was hovering over her. She hadnt said anything to that point.

I took the cube with my middle and index finger and moved it over her lips as if it was a lipstick. Lisa just let them parted, her breath had picked up its pace.

"Call out my name" I whispered with my deep raspy voice before I connected my lips with hers, kissing her slowly yet hungrily.

I could feel her hunger even though I was sure she wouldn't want to be fucked after all this pain from before.
Yet, this turned me on even more.

We kissed for a while until i stood up to remove the last clothes that I was wearing, my boxers.

"Mister Jeon?"

I heard her mumble and had to coo a little.
I walked back to her and hovered over her body again.

"It's daddy for you, babygirl"

I earned a nod and moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. Without saying anything else, I pushed my dick inside of her, making her throw her head back and arch her back. She pulled on the cuffs which for sure hurt. A soft moan left her lips as they parted.

But I also had to groan as she was really tight.

I didn't hesitated and started moving, Slowly but I thrusted deep and hard.
With every thrust, Lisa made a sound.
My movements were smooth yet hard here and there I also left out some sounds.

The air turned even hotter, our sweat mixing while our skin burned into the other one.

Now, the air was filled with moans, skin softly slapping against each other, fast and heavy breathing as breathing turned harder and harder, us being sweaty.

Soon, I finally came inside of her.

We need to repeat that.