Back home

I let myself fall onto my bed.

Ah, my comfortable own bed. I missed it so much. Finally the known smell and feeling of home.
I already had taken a warm bath to relax because that's exactly what I needed, my body needed it just as much as my mind and soul. Too much sex the last days.

My eyes were about to close when i heard my phone vibrate, not the first time to be honest.
But this time, I grabbed it and unlocked it.

Jungkook...

He had been texting for a while now but I actually have ignored it because...i was taking a bath.

Jungkook💋

Hey
I'm sorry.
Dont ignore me..
Please..
I need you..
Lisa
Pick up
Read my texts
Answer
Lisa
Baby
Please...

I rolled my eyes a bit but sighed before my fingers stared moving, texting back.

Jungkook💋

Im home. Don't worry
and stop spamming me.
See you at work.

I'm coming over.

I groaned as I saw his reply and threw my phone away, it crashing against my wardrobe. It probably broke but I couldn't care less in that moment while I burried my face into my pillow.
I didnt want to see him, I really didn't. But well, I couldn't do anything as the sound of him knocking went through my apartment.

I slowly stood up and made my way to the front door to open it, only to find a completely wet Jungkook standing in front of it, out of breath.

"Is it raining?" I asked but Jungkook just stepped inside.

"Where were you? Why didn't you come home?!"

"I was at Jennie's. I slept there because I didn't want to see you-"

Jungkook groaned and slammed the door close before he stepped morw inside, walking around a bit.

"Gosh, I shouldn't have done this" I heard him mumble and frowned.
"What do you mean?"

"It was too early... Lalisa, I'm...weird" he looked at me and it was intimidating.
"I opened up too much for you. Ive never had sex with someone like with you, ive never fallen asleep next to a woman"

I frowned, his hands resting on my shoulders.

"I can't take it anymore. Let's bring our relationship to the next level. To my level"

I kept frowning "What do you mean?"
I asked but he didn't take long to answer "Be my sub. Read the rules, sign and be it. I'll be the Dom. Everything will be explained here."

He took out a folder and I slowly and hesitantly took it. I felt his eyes on me, he didn't even blink while I couldn't even look at him.

I nodded.

"You can say no. But if you do, it would be the end of our relationship"

This made me look up at him. "I'll think about it... B-but I need time"

Jungkook nodded "Of course. It's not an easy decision. But I really hope you'll say yes"

My boss took a break to take a deep breath "I'm sorry for hurting you without your permission"
He then leaned closer and left a light kiss on my cheek before he walked passed me.
Without another word, he left the apartment.

I looked down at the papered folder and sighed. My fingers ran over it and I felt that they were many pages I had to read, closely.

Be my sub... I'll be the dom...

I've heard about it but I should research about that first, just to make sure.

I sat down on my couch with my laptop and typed "sub and dom" in.
After opening an article, I read it. It sounded scary. I...cant imagine people like that. BDSM...

I looked at a few pictures that show how I might end up. I read a few more articles to understand. Almost every comment says that it would be so much pleasure and that it would be amazing.

I don't know...

I needed to think about it.
And that's what I did. I took my time to think, to make decisions, to doubt them before rethinking.
Of course I was curious but still...

Okay, so, I researched some information about it and now I could take a look at the rules Jungkook gave me.
I took the papered folder and opened it.

Oh gosh,

this are many rules.