Chapter 14

Cheryl

Once I get over the shock and joy of Kimba's present to me, I remember my present for her. I grin widely, placing the key back in the box.

I crawl on top of her, gently beginning to kiss her lips. The kiss quickly becomes more heated, her hands sliding up my back, and then round to my front. Just before she can touch my bra I pull away, just like all of the times before.

I go to walk out of the room and stop at the door, turning around to face a flustered Kim.

I pull my top off over my head, revealing my hot pink push up bra. I hate to brag, but I know I look rather impressive, and the look on Kim's face shows that she agrees.

I beckon her over, and with a cheeky wink, I go into the bedroom.

I go over to the bed, and as I hear her walk in, I deliberately bend over, sliding my leggings down to reveal my lacy pink thong.

I can feel my heart beating hard as I stand up straight and turn around, but as soon as I see Kimba's face, I feel confident again. She wants me and she can't hide it.

I look her dead in the eyes, keeping them locked as I slowly strut over to her. I place a gentle kiss on her lips and purr in her ear

"You're way too over dressed"

She stands, gobsmacked, as I pull her tshirt and tracksuit bottoms off. I my eyes never leave her gaze and I love the way I've made her. She's so used to seeing me small, crying and vulnerable. Now she can see my other side too.

I suddenly drag her onto the bed, making her jump. I lay over and crash our lips together, our tongues searching hungrily. She seemed slightly self conscious to begin with, but now I can't feel any fear in her.

I grasp her left breast in my hand, making her gasp and moan in surprise. I begin kissing down her neck, sucking down and knowing I'll leave marks, but not caring.

I unclip her bra from the back and rip it off, still attacking her neck and I grab both of her breasts, one in each hand, and she moans out, clutching onto my butt with both hands.

I move my mouth down, gently sucking on her right nipple and she squeezes my arse cheeks tightly. I hope she leaves marks.

I slowly kiss my way down her body, her hands now in my hair, gripping on to the back of my head and I can tell I'm going to leave a trail of love bites on her.

I slowly slide down her underwear and I can feel her breathing quicken. I kiss her thighs, her lower stomach, everywhere apart from where she needs me.

"Cheryl!" She moans out in protest as I tease her.

"What's the magic word baby?"

"PLEASE!"

With that I dive my tongue into her soaking centre as she lets out a load moan. She still has hold of my hair, pushing me further inside her as I clutch tightly onto her thighs.

I speed up and she moves me faster inside of her and suddenly she screams

"I'M CLOSE!"

I move my tongue faster and she suddenly lets out a loud moan, and her body relaxes as she pants for breath.

I crawl up to her, so our faces are close and I stare into her eyes as she looks at me in slight disbelief.

"Merry Christmas baby" I giggle.

I feel something wet and slimy in my mouth and I wake up suddenly, sitting up and smacking my head against Kim's.

"For god's sake babe" she whines, rubbing her forehead.

"What were you doing anyway?"

"Kissing you good morning!"

"It's only a kiss if I do it back. You just stuck your tongue in me mouth babe"

I look at her distraught expression and can't help but burst out laughing.

Once I've calmed down, she smirks at me.

"Well I know what we can do today" she says, hopping out of bed and going into the living room.

I follow her and watch, standing behind her as she goes to the laptop and types my name into the search bar.

My stomach drops slightly.

"Babe.. what are you doing?"

She clicks on a link, and turns around smirking at me.

"Well I realised that I've not heard your music yet"

My eyes go wide as saucers as my song parachute begins playing loudly from the laptop, my voice echoing around the room. She quickly picks it up, dancing around to the song.

"Noooooo, Kimba you're making us blush!"

I run around the room after her, trying to stop the music, but she's too fast for me.

By the time the song has ended, Kim's on the floor, out of breath from running around, and I take the laptop from her, triumphant.

"How are you not out of breath?" she pants.

"Dancing?" I shrug, happy she's stopped embarrassing me.

She gets up off of the floor and walks out of the room calling behind her

"Getting in the shower, won't be long"

I follow her into the bathroom, slightly nervous.

"Want some company?"

"No" she says bluntly.

I stand there, shocked, and she turns around, smirking.

"Aw babe, I was joking!" she giggles, and I pout, unimpressed.

She kisses me gently and hugs me close.

"Of course I'd like some company"

****

Kimberley

Christmas with Cheryl has been so perfect, and as we snuggle up in bed, I can't believe how lucky I've been.

I watch her falling asleep, taking in every part of her beauty, but struggle to drift off myself.

The shower was slightly uncomfortable to me. Last night, in the heat if the moment, I was fine, but today was different. Cheryl whipped her clothes off and jumped in the shower, happy and confident, but I'm just not the same.

She's so tiny and gorgeous, and her figure shows that she dances. But I'm curvier. I'm happy with myself, but not as confident to be strutting around naked. I guess it's something I'll have to work on.

From there, my thoughts seem to slowly spiral downwards, and I suddenly realise that it's almost january. I sigh, squeezing my eyes shut in an attempt to fall asleep.

I don't want to think about it yet.