Chapter 17

Cheryl

The next couple of weeks fly past in a haze of me and Kimba. I can't believe she said she loved me. And I believe her, so easily. It's crazy because it's not that long ago that Ashley was telling me the same thing, but I can just tell Kimba isn't lying to me. And I love her too. She's been so supportive to me, it's crazy.

Ever since the anniversary of her Dad's death, I really want to talk to her about going to see her family. I know it must have been hard for her to leave, and her reasons were good, but I just feel sad for her. I want her to be happy and I feel like she really needs to talk to her family about her Dad. It will help her so much.

I decide to bring it up as we go to bed one night.

"Baby.. can I say something without you getting mad or upset?"

"Go for it"

"Have you ever thought about going back to see your family.. for closure or something?"

"Hah, closure. I'll never get that"

"Why not?"

"It just feels like I'll never get it"

"But why?"

She lets out a sigh.

"I wasn't aloud to the funeral"

"What?" I gasp. How could she not go to her own father's funeral?

"My Mum assumed I wouldn't want to go.. I just agreed with her, I didn't want to cause trouble. I'll regret that for the rest of my life. I just feel like I'll never be over it.. because of that"

"Oh babe.. but you could get closure with your Mum and Sister"

"No"

"But y-"

"N O spells no"

"Bu-"

I'm cut off as she presses her lips hard against mine. I try to pull away, attempting to talk, but she kisses me harder, our tongues battling.

She gets on top of me, straddling me, and I give in. I guess we'll have to talk about it another time.. not that I'm complaining.

Our kiss quickly heats up as she slips her hand up my tshirt, grasping onto both of my breasts as I gasp. I'm glad we're both in tshirts and knickers.

She quickly whips my top of and gently begins to suck my left nipple. I groan softly as her left hand gently strokes the inside of my thigh at the same time, teasing me.

She slowly kisses a trail down my body, licking the insides of my thigh whilst staring me dead in the eye.

"Kimba please" I beg.

She suddenly slips her fingers inside me, making me gasp and groan.

"Mmm, you're so wet" she purrs, speeding up the pace of her fingers inside me as my body rocks in time.

"FU!K" I cry as I orgasm powerfully, my body relaxing as she removes her fingers from inside of me.

God, I love her.

*****

Kimberley

I lay in bed as Cheryl sleeps in my arms, exhausted from earlier. I can't sleep, I keep thinking about what she said.

I know I'll probably never have closure about my Dad, but maybe I could make up with my Mum and Amy. It wouldn't be as bad, because I don't have to live with them anymore, we could just stay in contact.

But on the other hand, I just disappeared. I just left them without warning, and I have no clue if they'll forgive me. I'd hate to go all that way for them to throw it back in my face.

I also know I couldn't do it without Cheryl.. but I doubt she would come. The paparazzi would go crazy if she went back to the UK.

Part of me hopes we can both go, try to make it up with our families, sort it out, but I'm fearful that it will all go wrong.

I pull Cheryl closer to me, and the rhythm of her breathing calms me down. I slowly drift off, holding her tightly.

When I wake up, the bed next to me is cold, and I wake up with a start.

"Chez?"

She comes in with two cups of tea.

"Morning sleepyhead. Didn't you sleep well?"

"Kind of. How long have you been up?"

"Three hours babe!"

She passes me a cup and I smile as I take a sip. She always manages to make the perfect cuppa.

"I was thinking about what you said about my family"

"Yeah? What's your thoughts?"

"That I wouldn't want to go alone"

"I'd be with you silly!"

"What about the paps?"

"You're more important than them!" she says, adamant.

"Well.. how about seeing your family too?" I add.

She sighs, rubbing her temples. She suddenly looks really stressed and I feel bad.

"Maybe. I'm not making any promises. I guess it would make sense, they'd know I was back from the papers"

I pull her in for a hug. She's clearly stressed and upset by the whole situation, but she's willing to try to make me happy. It means the world to me.

Cheryl's quiet for the rest of the day, and I'm worried I've upset her. I don't want to put pressure on her, I just want her to be there for me, and to be there for her.

"Babe?"

She looks up at me and I pat my lap. She smiles at me and comes to sit on my lap, cuddling into me as I stroke her hair.

"What are you thinking?"

"Okay. I feel bad for ignoring everyone for so long and I'm so scared to see them again. Me management are going to be angry, they could force us to go into work again or drop us all together. Ashley will know I'm back and try to find us" Her eyes begin to tear up, but she continues. "I'm going to be surrounded by paparazzi again and in all of the papers. And what about us? I want you to be with us the whole time, but then people will question it. And what are we gonna tell our families?"

Two fat tears roll down her cheeks as I hold her against me.

"Your family love you and will be so glad to see you. Your management can't force you to do anything, and if they drop you, fu!k them! Loads of people want to manage you! Ashley will come nowhere near you, I promise, and nobody will hurt you, not him or any paparazzi. And my family know I'm gay anyway, so we could tell them about us if that's what you want? I don't mind"

"Why do I deserve you?" she sniffs.

"Because you're amazing. If we decide to do this, everything will be fine" I look deep into her chocolate eyes. "I promise"