Chapter 32

Cheryl

I nervously put the curling iron down and switch it off. It's been so long since I dressed up to impress someone, and it feels slightly alien to me. Also, this is technically mine and Kimba's first proper date together, and I'm slightly nervous.

I fiddle with my now curled hair and decide that it looks okay. As I stand up, I have to tug my dress down slightly. It's extremely short, and I'm constantly nervous that I'm going to end up flashing my bum at an unsuspecting stranger.

I put some makeup on; smoky black eye shadow and black eyeliner, with some mascara. I also put on some red lipstick that matches my red wedges. Deciding that I look okay, I slip my shoes on and do them up, standing a couple of inches taller.

I place my hand on the door handle and take a deep breath, opening the door and stepping out. Kimba is standing in front of me, also ready. Her hair is in a messy bun and she's wearing wedges too. Her blue jumpsuit perfectly accentuates her curves, and I feel my heart flutter in my chest. She looks flawless.

"You ready?" I ask, but she's too busy staring at my chest to realise I'm talking.

"Kimba.. me face is up here" I giggle, and she looks up at me with wide eyes, blushing.

"Sorry.." she mutters, and I smile, taking her hand and going into the living room.

I pick up my bag, putting in my phone and Kimba gets the tickets.

"Lets go!"

I get out of the car and so does Kimba, and I stare at the large theatre in awe. She leads us both inside, and we're shown to our seats.

"I'm so excited" she squeals, and I smile at how cute she is when she gets excited.

Suddenly, the lights go down and music begins to fill the theatre. I feel Kimba's hand grab mine in the darkness, and I squeeze onto it. as the show begins.

I get into the car, wiping my eyes again.

"You never told me it would be so emotional! I would have worn less eye makeup!" I complain.

Kimba laughs at me. Somehow, she didn't cry throughout the whole thing, unlike me, who ended up blubbering like a child.

"Enjoy it babe?"

"Loved it. Thank you." I smile.

We drive back home, singing along to the radio. Kimba places her hand on my thigh as I drive, and I can't wait to get home.

As we go up to the flat, it's 10pm and I'm really hungry.

"Want to order an Indian takeaway?" I ask as I close the door, but as soon as I turn around, Kimba's lips are pressed against mine.

I want to order some food, but she won't let me breathe, let alone speak. She breaks our lips apart but before I can say another word, she drags me into the bedroom, closing the door behind us.

She slams up up against the door, kissing me hungrily, her fingers in my hair. Her left hand begins to stroke the skin just above my breast, and I struggle the top of my dress down quickly. Her hand slips into my bra, massaging slowly. I let out a moan into her mouth.

Her other hand begins stroking my thigh, and she quickly pulls my underwear down. I begin to understand why she chose such a short dress; easy access.

She slips two fingers inside of me and rapily moves them in and out, making me gasp and moan. I wrap both of my arms around her neck, holding myself steady. I climax with a groan, my body falling limp as she holds me upright. I try to catch my breath, but she isn't finished and carries me over to the bed, laying me down gently and pulling my dress off.

"Round two" she purrs.

*****

Kimberley

We both lay on the bed, panting and out of breath.

"Can I have that Indian now please?" Cheryl says weakly, and I giggle.

I order the takeaway and we both put on onesies, going into the living room and curling up on the sofa, just watching television.

The doorbell rings, and Cheryl goes and sorts out the food whilst I choose a film to put on. I pick chuckie, because I know how scared Cheryl gets at horror films, and I want her to cuddle up to me.

I'm we eat our food and watch the film, curled up under the duvet together. Cheryl keeps jumping at every bit, even when it isn't scary, and she's hiding under the duvet, her arms wrapped tightly around my waist as she squeal and I laugh at her.

"Kimba, it's not funny!" she whines. "Turn it off, please"

"Nope" I smile, kissing her sweetly.

A few minutes later I look back at her and she's fallen asleep, curled against me. I turn the film down and snuggle further under the duvet. I kiss her lightly on the forhead and close my eyes.

"Sweet dreams princess"