Chapter 22

Cheryl

The sound of the alarm clock makes me groan, slowly opening my eyes to the bright morning sunlight. I smile to myself as I begin to remember where I am and what happened last night. I'm curled up against Kimba, my head on her shoulder, staring at her gorgeous breasts in front of me. I can't help but also stare at the large red love bites across them, and the trail of love bites going down her body. I hadn't realised how rough I was being last night.

Her eyes slowly flutter open and she catches me staring at her.

"Half eight in the morning and you're already sneaking a peak" she giggles.

I slide on top of her, giving her a long morning kiss.

"Morning babe" I yawn, burying my head into her neck, breathing in her smell.

"Morning" she replies with a smile.

I roll off of her and strut into the bathroom, feeling her staring at me from behind.

As I turn the shower on, I have an idea. I casually pop my head round the bathroom door.

"Fancy a shower with us?"

Her eyes light up as she hops out of bed, following me quickly into the bathroom.

I climb into the shower, the hot water cascading down my back. Kim does the same, and we both wash our hair.

I look at her. Damn, she looks so gorgeous with her hair wet like that. I lather up some soap on my hands, standing behind her, resting my head on her shoulder. I slip my arms around her, massaging both of her breasts at once and rubbing the soap in. I leave little kisses on her neck and rub the soap up her sides.

I rub soap all over her and gently wash it off, and she does the same to me.

By the time we're both clean, the temperature in the bathroom is soaring, as is the sexual tension.

I pull her towards me, engaging in a deep kiss. One of her hands is in my hair and I gasp suddenly as I feel her slide to fingers inside of me.

I cling desperately on to her neck as she holds me and controls me, our tongues continuing to swirl together and her fingers moving faster inside of me.

"Fu!k" I cry into her mouth as I orgasm violently, my whole body going weak as I cling on to her for support.

I take my time catching my breath, and I can see her smirking at me.

I give her a quick peck on the lips, switching off the water and getting out.

"Need a hand getting dry?" she asks cheekily, and why would I ever say no?

Once showered and dressed, we zip up our suitcases, heading downstairs into the lobby. We check out and prepare to face to paparazzi that are waiting eagerly outside.

"You sure you're alright with this? I am sorry" I tell her, feeling guilty she's being bombarded like this.

"It's fine." she smiles, taking my hand.

We step outside, greeted by flashes and head straight for the car. I'm in too much of a good mood to even hear what they're shouting at me today.

As I go to get into the drivers seat, the paparazzi suddenly go mad, turning around and snapping pictures in the other direction. As he pushes through the crowd, my heart beats faster.

"Cheryl! Get here now! Cheryl!" Ashley shouts, anger blazing in his eyes. He pushes the paps ruthlessly out of his way, trying to get to me.

I leap into the drivers seat, slam the door shut forcefully and drive away as quickly as I can.

After 5 minutes when I feel far enough away, I pull over to the road side, stopping the car and staring straight ahead. It's only when Kim puts her hand on mine that I realise I'm shaking.

"He can't get you babe. He can't touch you and he has no idea where we're going now, you're safe. He can't hurt you" she reassures me.

I take a deep breath, knowing she's right.

"It just shocked us a bit, that's all" I reassure her, starting the car again and pulling on to the road again. Next stop, Bradford.

As we pull up outside, I can see the nerves on Kimba's face.

"Which one babe?"

"There, number 60" she says, pointing to her Mum's house.

"Do you want us to come, or stay in the car?"

"I really want you there but there's some stuff we need to sort out privately first.. if that's okay?"

"Anything you want. Good luck babe, I'm sure it'll be fine" I reassure her, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

She sighs, stepping out of the car and into the pouring rain and going up to the house.

****

Kimberley

I ring the doorbell, standing in the slight shelter of the porch. A few minutes later and the door swings open. My heart stops.

My Mum is standing in front of me, but she looks so tired. She's not the Mum I remember growing up, she's like a different person. A stranger to me.

"Kimmy?"

She begins to cry in shock, and I pull her into a tight hug, feeling my emotions also get the better of me.

As I'm hugging her, I can see into the hallway of the house.. and so much has changed.

I can see into the room at the top of the stairs, Amy's bedroom. The door's open, but it's full of cardboard boxes.

I pull out of the hug, confused.

"Kimmy, it's so good to see you, come in.."

"Where's Amy?" I butt in. I'm guessing she's moved out, or had maybe changed rooms.

Mum just stares at me blankly, I can't read her expression.

"Mum... Amy. Where's Amy?" I ask again, my stomach beginning to do flips.

I look past her into the hallway again, finally seeing what I'd missed. None of Amy's shoes in the cabinet, none of her coats on the banister. Her door keys weren't on the table.. and the family photo on the wall had been replaced with a painting.

I look back at my Mum, staring into her eyes. I know the answer to my question already, but I ask again.

"Mum, where's Amy" I whisper, and tears slide down her cheeks.

"She's with your father now" she whispers back. Everything stops.

And before I know what I'm doing, I'm running. Sprinting through the pouring rain, away from everything, as far away as I can, my tears mixing with the rain.