Chapter 1 The New Girl

FIRST OFF: THIS IS MY IDEA AND THERE WILL BE A LOT OF CURSING. IF YOU ARE NOT FINE WITH THAT PLEASE DON'T READ.

© suxxsbelieve || me

Thank youuu !
Happy Reading!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Connors POV

Okay so it was my first day of school and so many people are gonna be there. I've been having terrible break ups lately and I was looking for a girl who was Mature and had a Good Sense of Humor!

So thinking about all of that and suddenly,

"Ugh! Please! Watch where your going" she said. "I'm sorry" I replied as I helped her pick up her books.

"I'm Connor" I said making it up.

She just strode away not saying anything.

A couple of friends from I earlier school had come and I hugged them! They were my best buddies. Ricky, Kian and Sam, JC and Trevor.

Since we were all obsessed with YouTube, I knew I had known that chic I ran into.

"Who's the chic guys?" I asked them.
"Um hello?!?!" Ricky said "That's Bethany Mota!"
"MacBarbie07" Sam helped.
"Oh Right! I knew she was a familiar face" I said.

"I don't think she likes you very much," Kian said

I walked away.

I heard someone call my name, I looked back and it was Ricky.

"She has an evening job at Starbucks" Ricky said and walked away smiling

I said "Ooh. Right." Under my breath.

Actually, I knew all of my friends had seen what happened between me a Beth. I mean DUH. OF COURSE I knew Bethany Mota. What am I an idiot! I was a youtuber too. But not as famous as Beth. She nearly has three million subscribers.

Beth's POV

I had to okay. I was late for class. I mean Bethany is progress in perfection. I laughed under my breath.

"Hey babe" said Ava. One of my best friends.

"Yo gurl" I replied. Trying not to sound awkward

"I totally know you. You ran into Connor Franta and ugh. Strode away! Such a ratchet strap!"

"AVA! I don't like him and I don't think he likes me because of my attitude."

"Ok. Ok. But I think he'll kinda come and meet you at Starbucks," Ava said sneakily

"WHAT?! No. I don't like him. Who told you?" I replied. I reached Cloud 9 just even hearing that.

"I eavesdropped"

Connor will never ever notice a famous make up person like me. I mean what?! I was famous and yeah he was famous too but he's not for me. I've never ever dated before. In my entire life. Both of us are only sixteen.