Chapter Thirty-Six: The Bloody Message

Enjoy luvs.
And don't be shy to hit that little star down below!
------------------------------------------------------
"My sister?!" Emoriah shrieked.

Barmy! This...gorgeous creature shared her blood?? What in Salvador's name was her father speaking of?

A soft chuckle vibrated off her father's chest, as he pushed Emoriah's frozen frame closer towards the fair headed young woman. "Yes Emoriah, your sister."

"W-what the hells?"

But no reply came forth from her father, as she felt a soft pinch on her boney arm. The fair headed beauty stepped closer to the flickering candle light causing Emoriah's jaw to drop only further.

Flip flopping biscuits.

Her golden hair glittered brightly against the yellow light casting a majestic glow around her slender frame, as it trailed down her back in silky tresses. Her skin was radiant and perfectly smooth, with no signs of scars or acne unlike Emoriah, who moved her hand hesitantly over the inflamed red bump on her chin. Sienna's eyes so much like her own glittered back in swirling cerulean waves the only evidence that she was of Caunion bloodline.

It is infuriatingly suspicious that someone related to her could be so.....blasted stunning.

Suddenly noticing the awkward air in the room from her own silence Emoriah snapped her jaw together and nodded her head in the woman's direction. "Pleasure, to meet you Sienna."

Sienna's rose budded lips pulled up in a warm smile revealing two sets of gleaming white teeth, as she grabbed Emoriah's hand between her own. "No, the pleasure is all mine."

Emoriah slightly recoiled, as she felt the woman's nails dig harshly into her pale skin and there was something else, like a hidden unpleasant meaning beneath her charming words.

Charming my arse.

Emoriah slipped her fingers away from the ravishing witch and her sharp nails, before turning towards her father with her eyes a-blazed. "Father, may I have a word with you... alone?"

Her father seemed to have expected her very question, as he waved his hand and shooed Shay and Sienna from the room. Sighing wearily her father made way to a wooden chair stationed by a grandiose table assembled from glittering red glass. Kaede followed his actions and sat across from her father with a stoic mask upon his handsome face.

"Sienna is your half-sister." Her father began slowly, after a moment of tense silence.

Emoriah rolled her eyes, before placing her palms over the cool smooth glass of the table. "Yes, that's pretty obvious, though what I'm more interested in is the dirty hag who conceived her."

"Language Miss. Emoriah!" A deep and icy voice demanded.

Belonging to the one and only.....flapdoodle himself.

Hah! I can show you language!

But before Emoriah could spew out the numerous un-proper atrocities swirling in her mind like a raving fire her father fixed her with a stern look. A bitter sweet expression of absolute disappointment combined with a pinch of amusement.

"I agree with Lorde Kaede my dear, that is no way for a lady to speak. But as I was saying Sienna is your half-sister. Her mother was a powerful Fae, who struck me with a rather impenetrable spell." Her father said, in a soft chuckle. "I thought I was in love. She was everything I wanted. Then she left without a trace.... leaving me a golden-haired child to raise on my own."

Emoriah pursed her lips, as she thought his words over.

There was just one diminutive detail that didn't add up.