Uhhhh, Glad to be Back?!

Okay so0O0oO0o, go ahead and throw some rocks at me cause damn I deserve them lol. I want to throw rocks at me honestly. I'm very sorry for the unprecedented hiatus, but I have an explanation and while I can't say everything and the details, I can put some things out there.

And also sorry for the total info spam about to overcome you, but I want to put it clear that I'm going to continue this book no matter how slow and to apologize for leaving.

I moved, for one. The reason for this is that my parents no longer have custody of me and my younger siblings (for reasons) and I started a new life in a new high school with new people and a new guardian blah blah whatever.

I was put in therapy and was told to take some time for myself, into which I did and therefore led me to stop coming on to wattpad for a while along with other medias besides snapchat for my old friends where I used to live.

I got a small job on the side for some self income and brought up my old horrible grades. I don't miss my father much, but I still visit my mom sometimes and check on her.

I still play botw a lot because I wish I lived in that world of dragons and koroks and swords (and Link of course lol)

~I also came out as bi yayy~

After slowly dragging my life out of the ditch and coming back to check all my medias, I read all of your kind comments and felt horrible for leaving without saying anything.

I'm currently working on the newest chapter for y'all, and revising the older ones as well. Progress may be slow as of the moment, but I'm pulling everything together because you guys were patient and nice the whole time I was gone.

Hopefully things will keep looking up and I can finish this book because trust me I have so much for this and I've always been excited about since I started it that I get mad when chapters take so long to complete.

Feel free to dm me if you want

Peace and love, see y'all soon in the next chapter