I doNt UnDerSTtANd

Okay so FIRST, I'm now rewriting the first few chapters, I've noticed how uhhhh, how do I put it....
Cringey they are, being how I had no idea how to write, the game hasn't come out yet, I was inexperienced and all that. I already redone chapter 1, put all of your constructive criticism into it, and plan on doing that with the others and from now on. And feel free to read them some time, I appreciate it!

SECOND

HOLD THE PHONE, LEMME RECHECK THIS:

WHATGUYSI HOPE YOU KNOW I literally only expected to have 41 reads, like seriously I was stoked when I even got that many, it was a legit memory that has always stayed in my head

WHAT
GUYS
I HOPE YOU KNOW
I literally only expected to have 41 reads, like seriously I was stoked when I even got that many, it was a legit memory that has always stayed in my head.
41.
And now it has over 32 thousand reads, which I feel like I'm going to cry.
Okay I just need a minute to chill
Inhale
Aight, we good now.
BUT REALLY NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH
I LOVE YOU

Thirdly, I want to say something real quickly. If I can get 650 votes on the whole book, I will do something. Idk what, that's up to yall. A special chapter, face reveal, 10 days each with a special chapter requested by the main votes, something idk. But seriously, I'll do something for y'all if we can achieve that. Anyways, love y'all and I must go make myself some mac n cheese!!