New step

Niall's Pov

'Finally i'm there the new step in my life , without people telling me that I can't do it , judging or even laughing at me , finally its different' I said full of posetive energy in the front of my big house with all my bags in my hands. It's actually very weird that I live in a big house but it just happend.

I walk to the door and open it, the very first thing I see is a ugly, old , dusty couch , dirty walls with dark brown spots and secretly I hope it isn't what I think it is... 'Niall Horan don't act like a girl, be a man ! and maybe it's prettier upstaires' I said to myself well leaving my bags and walking upstaires I open the first door I see and this room looks a lot better; no dirty spots it's very clean except of HOLY FUCK. I walk closer to the bed and it's full of dryed blood i swear nothing looks like this.

'God...' I said I take my phone out my pocket and start calling Liam ( my only friend and the best )

"Niall, how is it there?"

"Worst . I don't wanna sound like a girl or something but it's so gross and the bed where I should sleep in , is full of dried blood"

"Maybe there lived a lesbian couple who were in there periode"

"Hahahahaha that's not nice"

"Okay sorry you want me to visit you?"

"Yes please"

"See you in minutes"

"Bye"

I hang up and the sound of a very loud noise comes from downstaires my phone screen lights up and starts playing Grenade from Bruno Mars.

My eyes got big , fear takes over my body I freeze on my spot.
Than it random stops and I pick my phone up and turn it off.
'What the fuck was that' I said with a sigh.
I walk downstaires , I don't wanna be inside for a moment

'Hi i'm Nelly who are you?' a girl ask me walking up to me 'I'm Niall nice to meet you' I said with a bit shy smile.

'I think it's so brave of you that you dare to live there like no one dared' she said I raise my eyebrow 'What do you mean?' I ask.

'Didn't you hear about the story of H.S.? Well he was a boy who lived here 5 months ago some people said he died because he was murdered some said he drinked to much but anyway they say his ghost is still in this house and after his death everyone who came living here died... I think it's scary but it was nice to meet you' she said and runned away.

I see a group of some boys who look like trouble, they look a lot like my bullies.

They look at me and glance at each other one moment I think they want to walk up to me until but then Liam yells my name and givea me a bro hug.

'NIALLER show me that ugly house' he said happily. I smile and we walk inside 'soo this is the living room I think' i said what makes him laugh 'gross' he said. 'Can I see the kitchen?' he asked.
'If you dare' I said with a chuckle.

He walks to the kitchen 'Niall...' I hear , I walk slowly to him. My eyes are on the floor everywhere blood.

'O-one of the reasons, I didn't want to go to kitchen' I said with a heavy sigh.

Liam takes a towel and cleans it up.
After 4 hours hard work me and Liam are done with painting and cleaning all the shit up.

'It looks a lot better now' Liam said 'Should we give a welcome's party?' he asked , I sink in my thoughts thinking of that group of boys who remind me of my bullies I acutally don't want them to be in my house 'NIALLL!' Liam shouts at me.

'Yes?' I said annoyed 'what do you think of the party thing?' he ask.
'I don't wanna give a party sorry' I said with not giving a reason.

'Owh alright' he said disappointed 'I'm going home okay?' He said still in the same tone 'Okay , bye mate' I said disappointed to.

He walked out the door and I let myself fall on the couch.

Soo this was the first chapter

I hope you enjoyed and please don't give me hate i'm not real english so if you see mistakes please let me know.
If you start on this story I have to say that the spelling in the beginning if pretty bad but how futher you read how mature it grows cuz this story is already a year old and I've learned some better English skills <3

Xx lysm