Chapter 5

Jade actually sat with Perrie for lunch today. "Must you sit in this noisy cafeteria?" She kept seeing kids running around and throwing food here and there.

"Where else would we sit?" Perrie said with food in her mouth. She has been being so nice to me today. Usually Jade would ignore her more than this but today Jade was giving her a lot of attention. It means that she's returning my feelings.

"There are benches situated all over this school." Jade said in disgust while watching some boys place another boy into the trash bin. "Ew."

Jade looks like she really loves Perrie. Jimin thought feeling happy for his friend. Perrie deserved to smile after everything that kept happening. Bullies are mean.

Jade noticed Perrie staring at her as if she was a diamond Hmm . . . she's been doing that all day.

"Hey sis- oh and friends." Jesy came up to Jade's table then with one hand in her blazer pocket and the other holding her lunch bag. She glanced at the kids with Jade. "Who're you little munchkins?"

Perrie gasped. Jesy was talking to her on the day before the big football game.

Jade rolled her eyes by how star struck the two little idiots became. She's not Jesus you ninnies. "She's Perrie and he's Jimin. They're from me class." She gestured to the blonde and then the Asian.

"Okay cool. Never seen you two before." Jesy sat next to Jade. "Mind if I have some lunch with you?"

Jade growled inside while Jimin and Perrie said; 'Aww'. "What about all of your friends and the flock of boys who keep following you?" She asked smartly.

Jesy shrugged. "I wanna sit with you." She started opening up her lunch bag. "Open yours so your friends can see that we match."

"Jesy is so cute." Jimin said with a giggle.

Perrie would be jealous if she did not know that Jesy and Jade were sisters. Jade is my girlfriend. "I want to see your matching lunch."

Jade shook her head. "I already ate."

Jesy grew downcast. "Oh . . ." She grew quiet as she stared at Jade for a while.

Jade hated when she did that. "Stop looking at me Jesy." She complained.

Jesy covered her eyes then smiled. "Sorry."

Perrie wondered why Jade sometimes acted as if she may not like Jesy. Sibling rivalry I guess. "I have to use the bathroom guys. I'll see you in a little bit." She blew a kiss at Jade before hurrying out.

Jade was confused. Is it because I kissed her that time? She shrunk just a little bit. Hope I didn't give her the wrong idea that I want to be best friends with her or something. The only person she would befriend was Leigh-Anne. And I've yet to really meet her.

Perrie entered the hallway with a smile on her face and a song in her heart. Everyone is mean except for Jade and that's why I love her. She still wanted to meet Leigh-Anne again to give her a piece of her mind though. Just because she's not the only lesbian she thinks she can be mean. Ha. I'll punch her right in the gut. She made a little fist and punched mid-air.

"Oh little blonde girl. Hi!"

Perrie stopped dead in her tracks in the hall to look where that voice called to her. Hey it's that teacher. Mrs. Pinnock who's also . . .*gasp* Leigh-Anne's mum! She grew nervous. What if she heard that I was thinking about hitting her daughter and is now coming to punish me!?

"Don't look so scared darling." Leigh's mum was right in front of the short girl now. "Hi." She waved her hand.

Perrie wondered if she really was in trouble. "Hi."