Chapter 10

The next day after school, Jade crankily packed up her stuff to leave her classroom to head to the field.

". . . that's why she's no good." Perrie was trying her very best to turn Jade off from Leigh-Anne. It was kind of hard to do so since she barely knew anything bad about the girl. I need to ask around more. Jimin had tried to gather dirt for her but it did not work. Leigh-Anne was known as a little, awkward, nice and shy thing to all of her classmates. I have to serve detention tomorrow because of her. She was even madder at Leigh for that. Apparently Leigh-Anne had used her whole tattle-tail self to go and tell Mrs. Pinnock that Perrie had pushed her down the stairs. Little stupid Mammy's girl. She never told her mam what she did to me. Stealing was wrong.

Jade rolled her eyes. "Perrie Leigh-Anne is not a bad person. I have no idea why you dislike her but you need to stop trying to convince me to not be her friend for the few points you keep repeating."

Perrie pouted. "She's a snitch as well."

Jade groaned and then started walking out of the classroom.

Perrie followed her and went with her to Jesy's class' door way. "She's a big ole nerd as well. She's always reading some book. That's just lame am I right?"

"I like reading. It builds up the mind." Jade told Perrie with her eyes inside the class. She saw Jesy chatting with someone while the girl packed up her stuff. "Hurry up will you?" She mumbled in annoyance. She's got a girlfriend now. Woopty doo. Every time she thought of it, it made her even more aggravated.

Perrie was angry about Jade having that in common with Leigh-Anne. You know, I'm kind of mad at Jade too. She shook it off to go into the classroom. She smirked on seeing Leigh-Anne and decided to go bug her.

Jesy laughed at what one of her friends said before she walked over to Leigh's desk. "Have you called your sister?"

Leigh-Anne blushed before nodding. "I gave her a text. She says to meet her in front of the building so she can walk us there."

Jesy nodded before extending her hand for Leigh to hold. When they started walking off together they noticed Perrie close to the front of the class.

Leigh-Anne growled in her throat. "Come on Jesy." She tried to swerve passed the blonde.

Perrie folded her arms. "I know that you went and told your mam on me Leigh-Anne. That was really tattle-tail of you. You're just happy that your mam works here so you can just tell on everyone you big tattle-tail!" She was shouting.

Jade cringed. What was Perrie doing? "Jesy come on! We've got football!" She beckoned for her sister to get to the door.

Jesy had forgotten to inform Jade on the change in plans. "Give me a minute." She tried to pass Perrie. "'S'cuse me."

Leigh-Anne shook her head at the blonde. "She's not the one who assigned you your punishment. It was the principal. Plus, I didn't have to tell her anything because everyone saw what you did you rotten little bully! I still want my book back." That had cost money. And it was an interesting story.

Jesy tried to calm Leigh-Anne down. She then frowned at Perrie. "Why'd you push her?"

Perrie shrunk a little. Jesy was important and popular. "I didn't . . . she-she's a bully and. . ." She sounded lost for words. The few other kids in the classroom were staring their way. "Mammy's girl!"'

Leigh made a noise of frustration before tugging Jesy passed Perrie. She had no time for annoying little kids.

Perrie watched them leave with Jade and felt even more upset. "I hate you Leigh-Anne." She whimpered sadly to herself. She then wiped her eyes and left the classroom.