Chapter 27

So far, Perrie was really enjoying Sairah's cooking. "I mean I sometimes call a chef over to cook for me but his meals are nothing compared to yours sexy mama." The blonde winked.

They were all in the kitchen having dinner at the dining room table.

"Thanks Blondie. One of the things I dedicate time to is my cooking skills so I guess it's actually paid off." Sairah said. Her plate was already empty. They'd all finished eating a while back but Perrie had asked for seconds.

Leigh giggled by what her sister had just said. I feel a lot less tense now. When they had gotten here, one of the first things Sairah had done was speak to her on how she was going to make sure that her anxiety was well managed. Sairah had apparently already gotten her a psychologist to see and was going to pay for her to get the help she needed. Leigh was more comfortable with Sairah helping than Perrie. The girl was her sister so it was expected of her to take care of her. Perrie on the other hand was her friend. She did not want to burden the blonde. "I helped to make what you're eating Perrie. I'm a good chef too."

Perrie snorted on a laugh. "Aren't we all?" She was almost getting loopy on how good this was. "I'm coming over for the rest of my life to eat here."

"Go ahead. I don't mind the company." Sairah sent a smile to Leigh. Her sister was sitting across the table from her next to her friend. "I bet if you sweet talked Mum enough she'd let you stay here with me. You always had that charm." She wriggled her brows with her elbow on the table. One of her cheeks was set in her palm.

Leigh twisted her mouth. "Sairah . . ." Sairah had also told her that she only decided to branch out so she could be closer to her and take care of her. Leigh's eyes were on her plate. "Believe me, I'd like to stay with you as much as you'd like me to but . . . Mum really dislikes you Sairah. She doesn't want me to end up like you at all so she'd say no."

Sairah rolled her eyes. "Okay well don't be nice about it then. Be a rebellious teen for once. Tell her that you are going to stay with your sister and that is that. What could she do huh? She'd just have to comply eventually. Stop being a baby Leigh." She looked to Perrie. "Perrie come on. Help me out here."

Perrie looked at her with her blue eyes. "Hm?"

"Don't you think that Leigh should demand for what she wants? I mean, I'm an adult, I'm responsible, I'm rich, I'm hot . . ."

Perrie tilted her head. "How do all of these things help Leigh?"

"I'm getting to that." Sairah rolled her eyes. "Anyway, she's in a crisis now and only I can help her. I'd be able to give advice- in fact." She looked at Leigh. "I'd just let you do as you please Leigh. I'd allow you to be with her because I know what you want and I know what'll make you happy." She nodded. "Won't even mind if you f*cked her."

Leigh gasped and covered her mouth.

Perrie was laughing. "She's a prude."

"Am not!" Leigh shouted out. Perrie was still annoying to her sometimes. "Sairah I can't just be rude like that. I'm not like you. I can't fist fight Mum. If I tried I'd get my spine pulled out of my back." She rubbed it as she imagined her mother easily doing that.

Perrie had to blink. "You've fist fought your mum?" That sounded wrong on all levels. "No honey no. That ain't it."

"Oh come on. You weren't there. You don't understand exactly what happened." Sairah fanned her off. She folded her arms at Leigh. "Debbie won't hurt you Lee-Lee. She loves you the most. Just tell her what you want and she'd just comply."

Leigh held her breath and shook her head.

Perrie looked from sister to sister.

Sairah sighed. "Alright, it's fine."