Chapter 33

"I'm so sorry that you have no friends to eat with Jesy. Do not worry. They will come back soon after they have served their years in prison." Jimin said while rubbing Jesy's back from next to her at the cafeteria table. Jade was at her other side and Leigh, Perrie and Leigh's friend Calum were facing them.

"What? They got arrested?" Calum asked after swallowing food.

Jimin nodded but he got smacked behind the head by a Jade who stretched herself behind to hurt him.

"They didn't get arrested. They're just suspended." Jade shrugged. "Hope they never come back though." She coughed on that one.

"Me too." Perrie coughed twice. She smirked at Jade now. "Hey Jade."

Jade wondered what this one wanted to say. "Yes?"

Perrie put her arm around Leigh's shoulder. She stared right at the brunette.

Jade did not know what this was so she continued to eat. "They were no good anyway. Bad boys." She shook her head.

Jesy sighed. She looked briefly at Leigh then brought her eyes back to her food bowl. They hate me because of the way I am just like my own family. Was it really a big deal that she was like this, a whole reason to hate her? "They'd been fun to be around though." She was still afraid to check her phone to this day. Whatever they had to say with regards to that, she did not know.

"Ha. Don't even bring them up. You might make Leigh uncomfortable. Right Leigh?" Perrie rubbed the girl's shoulder.

Leigh had been thinking about what would happen to her once she went home. When she had last seen her mum it did not seem as if she knew her secret but she had been with Sairah then. Once they were alone they might . . . wait did someone say my name? She looked to Perrie at her side. "Hmm?"

Perrie rubbed her again. "Talking about Jesy's stupid friends who cornered you the other day makes you uncomfortable right? They're jerks."

"Did they really uh . . . you know . . . did they assault you in a sexual way?" Calum asked softly.

Leigh had even forgotten about what led to all of this drama in the first place. "Oh nothing like that happened. They just . . . they joked about it but they didn't do anything."

"Yeah what happened was that they'd bullied her about being lesbian." Jesy said with her eyes on her plate.

Calum frowned then looked at Jesy. "What?" He asked in a whisper.

Everyone else at the table looked to be in shock.

Jesy seemed to come to her senses. Oh shit. She looked to Calum who was giving her a wide eyed look. "Uh . .. uh . . ." She wanted to die. He would tell everyone! "It's not . . . that was a joke! It was a joke!"

Jade told her to shush down before she pointed at Calum.

Calum looked from the frozen Leigh-Anne to the stunned and panicked Jesy.

"If you tell one person-" Jade was starting a serious threat in a cold tone. She did not even sound like herself.

"Jade!" Perrie hissed. "What the f*ck bitch?? Why are you confirming it???"

Jade was about to let her have it but Jimin said something which cut her off.

"But now you just made a double confirmation!" Jimin whisper shouted, looking terrified.

"I-I won't tell anyone I-" Calum was saying. Jesy was crying while the others acted panicky. Leigh was just sitting there as if she could not move. "I-it's okay I won't tell anyone." He was saying softly to her.