Chapter 19

"I just love your chemistry with her. Not a lot of siblings get along the way that the two of you do." Jimin said as he and his squad walked to the library after school. The halls were crowded with kids who were trying to get to various clubs and what not. Perrie and Jade had their own club meetings to go to but they usually always walked him to the library on a Tuesday when he met up with Jesy for her session. She had to take tutoring from him for Math because she generally performed under average for it. His help boosted her grades up to B's so far but last September when year twelve had just started Jesy had been struggling.

Jade shook her head at him. Everyone seemed pretty in love with the video of them getting on all cute in the cafeteria from yesterday. "Well I guess that makes us special them." They turned down a different hall. She thought of Jesy laughing and smiled to herself. Jesy . . . Why did she have to feel guilty even to this day? Leave it alone. She decided to be happy again. She bet Perrie and Jimin never thought of it. Then again, I'm pretty sure Perrie doesn't care. She looked at the blonde who looked ready to say something.

"Me and my brother used to fight when we were kids but now we get along pretty well." Perrie sounded to be boasting. "He's at uni now though."

Jimin laughed. "That doesn't count. You two are far away from each other now Perrie." He bumped her with his shoulder.

Perrie scowled at him. "Shut up Chim." She saw how he laughed and had to smile. Now she looked at Jade. "So . . . have any invitations for year twelve parties started being distributed yet?" She may have been in year eleven but she was always around the year twelves. That made her appear cool to the people of her year. That and also because the Jade Thirlwall is my bestie. Jimin's pretty darn popular too. She breathed calmly. Still remember when I discovered him and he was the most bullied kid in year four. They had been friends before that but it had been that year that he started becoming popular. Only because he got invited to Jesy's party. Her mind drifted to those times for a second and she frowned remembering someone who made her blood boil. Leave it. She got back to Jade.

Jade thought for a moment. "Hmm I think there's a bit of talk bouncing around. Jin might have one soon but I think he's waiting for something to celebrate over. So when he gets a test with a good grade back just know." She winked. She was not in Jin's class which was the same class as Jesy. She and Jimin were in the class of the best students. Where I belong. She still remembered when they had told her and Jimin that they would be skipped to year six. They were supposed to be promoted to year five that year but the teachers said that she and he were way more brilliant than the average students so should not be held back. Oh the pride on everyone's faces. That had been a great distraction from everything that happened over the summer. By then Jesy had nearly completely forgotten though. That was still a source of concern. People didn't just forget those things did they? Stop thinking back to seven years and move on.

Perrie grinned at that prospect. Heheheheh. Everyone knows that Jade and Jimin will be invited. And of course I'll be one of their plus ones. Ha ha! And we all know how Jade gets on at parties with me. She tried not to rub her hands together  in a scheming manner. I know our relationship seems pretty shallow about now since we only get on like that at parties but soon it'll be more genuine. She remembered the New Year's Eve party which had been thrown last year. That was like two weeks ago but hey. She still remembered it and dreamed of it. Ah Jade. Such a beautiful young lady you've grown into. "Can't wait then."

And now they were finally at their destination.

"Thanks guys. You always keep me company on my way here. I really appreciate it." Jimin sounded in love with the two of them.