Chapter 40

Jade, Perrie and Jimin were walking briskly to the wide back porch where a lot of people were gathered, probably talking or dancing to music or making out.

"If they're f*cking on that porch you better believe I will ring some people's necks. Did anyone see them take any drinks?" Jade asked as she walked in the middle.

"I actually did but it wasn't so bad. We're at a party. They need to have fun." Jimin said as he walked at the same speed of Jade at her left.

"I'm tired of all this walking." Perrie complained. Why was the back porch so at the back?

As they got nearer they heard people cheering and could guess what they were cheering for.

"Do not film this and call it porn later!" Jade shouted as she ran onto the porch.

When she got there she saw that what everyone was filming and cheering over was not her sister and crush- and Leigh-Anne making love on Jin's porch, but her sister and Leigh-Anne dancing sexily like they had been earlier on Jin's porch. "Oh. Well this isn't so bad."

"Yeeesss!" Jimin threw money at them.

Perrie threw money too.

Jesy was holding Leigh's leg up while they moved their bodies against each other.

Jade shook her head. "Okay that's enough Lesy time." She came for Leigh and yanked her off Jesy before pushing her towards Jimin and then took her sister and started dragging her out.  It was best not to risk anything.

"Boooo!" The kids said.

"F*ck off!" Jade gave them the finger before continuing to pull Jesy away from that porch.

Jesy was frustrated, hot and horny. "Jaade . . . Jaaade."

"What?" Jade barked. She was watching Jimin half carry Leigh to where they were going. She seemed to be able to walk fine on her own though.

"I'm so drunk." Jesy told her in a near moan.

"Oh well." Jade didn't care.

They got to the side of the dance floor and the three younger ones faced the elders.

"Okay we're all going to continue enjoying this party but Jesy will dance with Jimin and her friends while me and Perrie take Leigh over here okay? Good." Jade grabbed Leigh and started running with her to the floor with Perrie.

"Hey! Nooo! She's my Chubby-Wubby-Buddy!" Jesy cried out.

Jimin sighed. "Sorry Jesy but you've had enough of her for the night."

Jesy pouted up at him.

He bit his lip and looked away. "Come on. Let's dance together and- look! It's Jin!" He took her hand and started moving with her towards where the guy was with some girls.

Jade, Perrie and Leigh were dancing at the opposite side of the dance floor.

"Had fun dancing with Jesy Leigh? You look like you were really getting on back there." Jade told through her teeth even though she was smiling. It was a fake smile. She was pretty pissed. Just because our parents are worried doesn't mean they'd be merciful if we're doing shit they don't like.

Leigh had her hands up and was waving them and screaming from joy. "Yess! She is such a great dance partner. Whooo!" She started to spin slowly while moving her bum a little while she did.

Perrie was practically drooling. "A five course meal." She laughed in her throat.

Jade observed the girl and her very beautifully exposed body parts as well. Hmm . . . Was this . . . her chance? "Come on. I bet Jesy can't show you a good time like I can." She grabbed Leigh and started to dance with her.