Chapter 43

Jade could not work up the nerve to get out of bed so she was still in pyjamas.

The only thing she got up to do was to pee and drink water. Other than that she was just like a part of the furniture.

There was a lot on her mind but she was kind of just seeing dull colours as she lay around. Jesy . . .

Her door opened suddenly, frightening her a little out of the fiftieth nap she was going to take.

The person who came in closed the door behind them and then walked up to her bedside.

Jade's eyes widened once she looked up at them.

"Todd's not gonna be a problem for you anymore babe. He literally has nothing."

Perrie was here, after that horrid fight they had and how awful Jade had been to her.

The blonde girl smirked at her. "We set his house on fire for you. No one messes with my Jadey and gets away with it."

Jade did not know what to say.

"Don't just stare at me that way. Say 'thank you' or 'sorry' or 'f*ck you' or something."

Jade started to bawl her head off.

Perrie's eyes widened. "Uhhh what?"

"Perrie!" Jade sat up and opened her arms as if she absolutely needed a hug.

Perrie sat next to her and held her dearly.  Well this is certainly out of character.  She's way worse off than I thought.

Jade buried her head into Perrie's chest. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I don't want anything to happen before I say sorry! I'm sorry! You're not just . . . you're not just some insignificant sex toy! You're me girl! I love you!"  She was sobbing hard and squeezing the girl tightly.

Perrie had even wider eyes now. Wow. . . never thought I'd see the day. And now her eyes were watering as well. "Jade . . ."

Jade looked up at her pathetically. "I'm sorry! I never want to hurt you Perrie! I was just scared alright?! I didn't want to be the way that I was because I was afraid.  I'm a coward! I wanted to be the perfect one since Jesy had . . . I didn't want to disappoint them and . . ." Perrie really just showed up in her life again and a quarter of her worries vanished. "I hate men and dicks!"

Perrie pouted. "Baby . . . I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I guess I was really wrong. You care about Jesy above all else. I mean, I wouldn't suck dick for anybody. Like ew."

Jade chuckled though she was quite traumatized from being basically raped twice. She had not known what to do with Todd so he'd basically assaulted her and yelled out orders.   "Perrie . . . thank you."

"Ah don't sweat it. Anyone could destroy a boy's life for their bestie."

"G-girlfriend."

Perrie was surprised. "W-wait we're making it official?" Her heart was soaring.

Jade sniffed as more tears spilled. "I just need somebody to love at this point."

"Awww . . . wait what? Are you using me?"

Jade groaned. "No!"

Perrie jumped a little. "Wait so you love me and want me for keeps and all that?"

"Yes. Wasn't it clear? I need you. I need to love you. I'm a piece of shit and I need you to help me get through this. There. I spelled it out."

Perrie thought of this. "Hmmm so you won't want me after they find Jesy?" She narrowed her eyes at the girl.