memories

this is supernatural now- if you haven't caught that already. if you've watched 'the vampire diaries', that will help you smoothly glide through this chapter, but if not, i hope i explained it clearly enough for you to understand. comment any questions and i'll be sure to answer them all!!
************
"I remember."

I didn't know exactly what I was remembering because, well, I don't remember.

But Jughead's face said it all.

The next instant, I was against the wall again. It happened almost inhumanly fast, like jughead had some sort of Power.

Jughead's hands were at my throat, piercing it with ultimate fury and rage. He stared at me with darkness surrounding the ice cold edges of his unnaturally blue crystals.

"What the hell are you, huh? Some werewolf? A witch? Who sent you?" He spit out words I couldn't understand with my known knowledge.

That's when something came back to me.

"Jughead, y-your face," I said softly stroking near his eyes.

He pulled my hand off of him and squeezed it tightly. He looked me in the face, and what I had seen before was gone.

"What the hell are you talking about Veronica? Just like how you found nothing earlier, you're overreacting. It's just some blood. I was a little squirmy. There's nothing wrong with my face," he said continuing to ultimately hurt me.

—But the whole time he was speaking, I was unable to move. I couldn't even flinch at his strong and worrying hold. Everything he was saying to me was rewiring my brain to understand every word that was coming out of his mouth.

It made me think that there was nothing wrong with his face. It was just imagination. It was like his eyes alone were telling me to think very little of it. And that's what I did. Because I didn't have a choice.

He told me not to be afraid. His eyes went into my mind and almost whispered to me, 'stay calm. I promise I won't hurt you.'

   And then I didn't remember what he controlled me to remember and what to forget.—

   "Maybe there's something wrong with you," he said. He walked over to the log and sat on it in silence. I was stunned. I could've sworn I had seen.... something on his face.

   "We-" I struggled to speak while in his tight grip. "We were in-" I kept tugging and hitting his hand, grasping at getting him to release his hold.

   Finally, a firm look came across his face and he dropped me to the ground, making me gasp for breath.

   "We were— we were in the woods," i heaved. He looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows.

   "You told me that it was all in my head and that you were just squeamish to the blood. But... your eyes. I saw a bit of them. And they told me at that moment not to think of it. Not to speak of it." I took a pause and gathered more thoughts. "And I listened. Why did I listen?," I yelled demandingly.

   "I remember wanting to say something... but I couldn't. My body wouldn't allow me to. But I didn't think much of it- because you told me not to!" I felt like I was losing my mind.

   "Well don't just stand there! Tell me wha-" I stopped mid sentence due to a piercing sting in my cranium. My hands flew to my head, gripping each side of it tightly before I struggled with my balance.

But the doors were locked. I turned to look at him. An unlike expression on his face. It was stern and dominant, like a lion looking at its prey in the wild.