she's up

My eyes fluttered open.

I looked around me and nothing looked the slightest bit familiar.

I was in a huge house. It was decked out with red and black velvet. It seemed old-fashioned, almost like the mid-1800's.

I looked around and my eyes still stung a bit. That's when someone came in. Elena— I think. From what I remember.

I tried to move and realized I was tied to the chair. Only, I wasn't. It felt like I was though. I couldn't get up— even though I wanted to.

   "She's up," Elena said, leaning up against a wall

"She's up," Elena said, leaning up against a wall. Seconds later, a man I recognized came in. Well, he's the last face I saw before I passed out. And he's the one who put the liquid in my eyes.

"Who are you people?" The man smiled and I struggled to remember his name.

   "As I said earlier my dear, I'm klaus," he said crouching beside me before standing up

"As I said earlier my dear, I'm klaus," he said crouching beside me before standing up. I looked him up and down and tugged on my chair as if I was held back by ropes, but I wasn't.

"Why can't I move?" Klaus raised his eyebrows. "Sorry love, you must stay like that until he comes." I took a deep breath.

"Until... who comes?" He looked to the nervous looking Elena. Her hair was now neat and brushed.

"You'll see." Klaus left while saying, "come on, love." He motioned for Elena to follow and she looked back at me, staying still. Our eyes held a state for a few seconds before Klaus yelled at her.

"I said let's go." Elena jumped a bit and followed him out of the room, giving me a small stare before leaving.

I tried my best to hear them but unlike Jughead I didn't have super hearing or whatever.

I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them, I wasn't alone.

I saw a man standing in front of me. He was hunched over examining me or something. I widened my eyes and leaned as far away from him as I could. He seemed alarmed as i did so.