Chapter 4: The Meeting (Part 1)

[Cassey's POV]

I was doing some finishing touches at my internship when I feel my phone vibrated, I check it out, and It was leyvine.

"cassey!!! I need your help! Can you I got to your place right now? My parents found out where I am staying right now, I need to hide."

Omo! I was startled for awhile, think cassey! Think!! She can't stay with me because the place I'm staying right now is not enough for both of us, you brain! Process faster! Aha! I have an idea.

I dialed hyung joon number.

"yeobseyo?"

"oppa! Its me cassey! Are you at work right now?"

"yup! but it was break time for the boys and i'm also resting for awhile, what is it?

"I have a favor to ask oppa, you see...." I can't seem to find the right words to say.

"cut it out, what is it?"

"you see oppa, I have a friend right now and she has no where to stay, could you help me find her a place?" whew! Finally I said it.

"she? You mean she's a girl? Well, does she know how to speak English?" I was curious about his question.

"ne! why did you ask? She's a girl from overseas, and she's staying here for a bit."

"good! Right now, I'm looking for an English tutor for the boys since so that they can learn the universal language. When can I meet your friend?" oppa asked. I was happy when I know it, hyung joon oppa is leyvine's savior!

"actually right now, I have another favor to ask, you see, she just checked out from her hotel right now, and I can't pick her up since I still need to finish something here, can you pick her up for me?"

Crossed fingers cassey! Hope he will agree!

"arrasso. Where is your friend right now? I can discuss to her our agreement right?" whew! Thank heavens!

"she's at the near convenience store neat the hotel, I'll text you the address. By the way, he has fear on guys wearing black tux or black clothing; I suggest you change into your casual wear oppa so that she will not freak out."  Am I asking too much from him? Well, I will just make up to him.

"ok. I got it, after our schedules, I'm going to pick her up. Don't forget to text me the address."

"ne! gumawo oppa!~" the he hung up

Whew! Now my problem is solved, I was about to call leyvine when one of the coordi-noona called me.

[Jung hoon POV]

Why it she has a fear in is guys wearing black tux? Weird phobia.

As soon as the filming for the new MV ends, I called up the boys to gather in one place.

"boys listen up, I need you all to clean the extra room in your dorm."

"we hyung? Do we have a new member? That's a fast notice." Sungmin asked

"no, today, your English tutor will arrive in your dorm and she will be living with you in the dorms, so treat her well, arasso?"

"ne!" they all answered.

After I send away the boys, I walked to the parking lot, got in my car, and started driving to the address that cassey gave me.

In 30 mins I reached the area, I saw a young lady, in her early 20's I think, wearing sunglasses and cap. I checked my watch and it was already 7pm. Did she know that the sun is not visible yet?

So I approached her, and she looked back at me.

"annyeonghaseyo, are you cassey's friend?" I asked.

"ne! May I know who are you?"

"I'm kim jung hoon, you can call me oppa if you like" then I winked.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Kim, I'm leyvine. What can I do for you?" she asked

"I came here to pick you up since cassey can't do it right at this moment, should we go?"

"ok. Thank you so much!" she smiled. This girl is really cute.

As soon as we are settled inside my car, I asked her.

"Would you like to have some coffee? I think you're freezing." Well, how come she wears a skater skirt at night; she can be freeze to death with that. I gave her my coat for her to cover her long white legs. She accepted it and thanks me for it.

As soon as we arrive on the coffee shop, I asked her on what kind of coffee she would like to have.

"Anything oppa.. I'm not that picky, besides, I'm a coffee lover" wow! At her age, she is a coffee lover? Kekeke

"Ok, wait for me here"

As I ordered 2 caramel macciato, I sat in front of her and start discussing my agenda.

"leyvine-sshi, cassey told me that you need a place to stay right now, and I have found that place for you. But there's little catch."

She looks at me with that curious eyes and said.

"What do you mean?"

"well, you will be staying with my artist, they are a boy band here in Korea. Have you heard of Super junior?"

Now her face is full of curiosity.

"I don't know them, and why do I have to live with them? Is it fine with them?" she asked.

"they are okay with it, the catch here is you need to teach them how to speak English since cassey told me that you are fluent on the said language, plus it will be for their own sake."

She take a deep breath.. I do hope she agree with it.

"okay oppa. When do I start teaching them?"

Finally! Now i already found their English tutor!

"Tomorrow, but now, you need to be settled down first at the dorm"

She drove off up to the dorms, as I get my card key, I looked back and saw her a little bit nervous,

"Its okay, don't be nervous, they are well-refined gentlemen, they won't do anything to you"

She nodded, as I opened the door, I was shocked to what I saw

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THESE!!!!"