Chapter 19: Disneyland

-The next day-

I was awakened by the continuous doorbell that I heard coming from the outside, I tried to stand up but my legs are like hard metals, so I tried to grab the telephone beside me that is connected on the outside.

"you may come in" I said as I not bother who is it.

"LEEEEEIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!" the pink man, I mean sungmin coming towards me as he jumps in my bed. Why I called him pink man? He was just wearing a pink PJ's! as in literally, from top to bottom.

"OUCH!!!! Calm down oppa!!" I shouted, well, he hits one of my legs that are totally in pain.

"oh! I'm sorry, did I hurt you somewhere?" he said as he looks below the comforter and I tried to stop him, but he was too strong to handle.

"OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT HAPPENED LEI?? I SHOULD RUSH YOU TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!" he hysterically reacted when he saw the black, purple and green spots in my entire legs. Before he could do something, I immediately grab his hand and said.

"Oppa! Calm down!! I'm fine, I'm used to this, but I need your help." I said, he carefully sits beside me and look at me like he was waiting for my instructions.

"but Lei... this is serious..." he said with his worried eyes glanced at me.

"again, I'm fine oppa, now, could you get the small cooler in my cabinet and bring them here."

He immediately went to my cabinet that across my bed and he went back with the cooler that I asked him to bring back with him.

I opened the cooler, and get a clean syringe as I get the medicine bottle and transfer it to the syringe.

"are you sure you can do it?" he asked, I know he's more tensed right now.

"I'm used to it, besides, just smile for me okay? That way I could not think of the pain." I said as he tried to smile back for me. He sits beside me as I slowly insert the syringe in one of the vein points. After I finished it, I throw away the syringe as I put a small cotton ball on the area.

"are you okay now Lei now?" he said.

"I will be now oppa, anyways, what brings you here? You're up early?"

"yes, I think the members are still sleeping and I was just about to asked to have breakfast with me downstairs in the cafeteria, but it seems I came on the wrong time" he said as disappointment draws in his face.

"Don't be sad oppa, we could order room service here and we could have breakfast together." I said as I reached for the phone and ordered two American continental breakfasts.

After we finished eating our breakfast, he stand up and he get the front comforter and put it in me. Yes, I was still in my bed since I don't have the energy to get up from bed and besides, it takes time before the medicine will take its effect.

"you should take more rest now Lei, you don't need to go with us in the interview" he said as he tuck me up in my bed.

"but oppa, I will be your interpret there, you need me to be there" I insisted.

"We can manage the interview, what's our English lessons for?" he smirked.

"But..Oppa..."

"No more buts!" he said "you can just watch the interview in the flat screen later." He said as we totally wave goodbye and went out of my suite.

Since the interview will be in 5 more hours, I decided to close my eyes and sleep for awhile.

[Kyuhyun POV]