Chapter 9: English 101

[Leyvine POV]

I woke up this morning by the sun rays that are coming from my window.  Oh my gosh! Did I sleep the whole evening?! I just close my eyes and I never thought that I will sleep that much and I skip eating dinner . I was still lazy to get up from my bed but I remember that today is the day that I will teach the guys their English lessons. I gather all my strength to get from my bed  and go to the bathroom to take a shower, afterwards I just put on a white polo shirt and a blue denim pants as I grab the materials I brought yesterday and went out of my room and proceed to the living room.

When I got there, I saw that majority of them is there already and when they noticed my presence they all just look at me like I'm the one who is not yet there.

I sat down on the middle chair and put my materials on the table.

I took a deep breathe and said "good morning everyone, are you ready to learn how to speak english?" I said, they nodded and smiled back at me. I distribute to them their individual materials as I started the lessons.

We first started in the common greetings like good morning, good afternoon, good evening, hello, hi and some basic greetings. All of them were laughing at each other while they are trying their best to pronounce the words. I also laugh them to see that some of them really having a hard time pronouncing it, specifically, sungmin, he does his killer aegyo to excuse himself from his own mistakes in which I really find it cute.

I keep teaching them the different words and alphabet and without noticing, it was already lunch time.

"teacher! Its already lunch time, can we have a break?" ryeowook said as he raised his hand to call my attention.

"oh I'm sorry, I didn't notice the time. Sure we could have the lunch break first and continue this in the afternoon" I said as I arranged my materials.

"we should just order from a restaurant since it was cold outside."  Heechul suggested. All of them agreed but ryeowook said as she looked at me.

"leyvine-sshi, you did not eat dinner last night and also this morning's breakfast, what's wrong?" you could already see from his eyes how worried he is.

"I wasn't supposed to skip meals but I didn't realize that I just slept last night, I thought that I was just closing my eyes. And also this morning, I didn't feel any hunger." I explained. But you could already see in their eyes that they don't accept my explanation.

"we should order more hyung! For leyvine-sshi" yesung said.

"arasso! But who's going to pay for the food?" sungmin said, as he avoided everyone's eyes.

After a few minutes of silence. Someone raised a voice.

"I'm going to pay for it, but let me be the one to order the food" kyuhyun said. Everyone was surprised when they saw that kyuhyun volunteered for this.

"did you have a fever? Are you sure your alright?" shindong teasingly said. Everyone laugh with it. It was very uncommon for her to treat her hyungs most especially that he is one of the most to least spend their money. He just spends most of her time and money on games.

"I'm fine hyung!" kyuhyun said as he walked to the kitchen phone to order the food.

After 30 minutes, there was someone knocking on the door.

"I get it!" kyuhyun volunteered again.

"wow! Our maknae is really generous today, did anyone know what happened to him?" leeteuk said. They all just smile like one of them knows the answer.