Chapter 14: The Lost heart

[Kyuhyun POV]

"KYU! Lei is missing! Come back here! Bali!" he raise his voice and that moment. I panicked.

I immediately went down to the living room where sungmin and donghae hyung is.

"Hyungs! We need to get back now!" I shouted

"we? What's wrong kyu! Tell us!" sungmin said, as he held both of my shoulders for me to calm down.

"Lei is missing! We need to get back" I said. He immediately let go of my shoulders and grab his car keys. Donghae hurriedly get out of the house and proceed to the car park and we drove back to Seoul.

Even though it's raining hard, we just ignored it and during the whole journey, we keep on calling the other members about what happened.

"Hyung! What happened? Did you find her?" I asked teukie hyung.

"Calm down kyu, we still finding her. We didn't notice that she is gone already." He said, tears are forming to my eyes due to wryness. After I hang up the call, I glanced at donghae hyung and I saw him crying silently.

"What are we going to do if something happens to her?" he said while sniffing.

"The members are all finding her right now, so calm down for now hyung. I know that it can't be avoidable right now, but please, it will help us all with it" I said. I was trying to be strong for him I know that he is really weak emotionally.

When we reached the dorms, I immediately went to her room and search possible clues that lead me on finding her. I browsed her dresser, cabinet and under her bed, but I failed. I go outside her room and I saw sungmin hyung talking to someone in his phone. After he hangs up the call, I approached him and said.

"hyung, who is that? Did you find her?"

"where is donghae? Let's look outside." He ordered.

But, where is donghae anyway? The last time that I saw him is when we alighted from the car.

I was calling his phone but it was cannot be reached. Where could that fish be at the situation like this?!

[Donghae POV]

As we get out from the car of sungmin hyung, I immediately look outside the dorm. I was like a mad man running on the streets shouting her name hoping that she would responds, or atleast I could see her silhouette. After a few minutes, the people around me stares at me, then I realized that I forgot to put a disguise, so I went at one corner and put the disguise from my backpack and afterwards, I continue to search for her. My heart and mind is full of wryness, where could she be?.

I went to every ice cream shop, restaurant that I could saw hoping that she is there, but I was failed, I called Ryeowook to ask if he already found her.

"we're still looking for her too! We're at the COEX mall right now. Keep us updated once you find her." He said

"arasso. I'll call you later." Then I hang up.

My legs and feet is already tired from walking and running for hours, and then I decided to look at the Han river.

[Leyvine POV]

I cannot take this pain anymore, out of Adrenalin; I grab my wallet and phone and went outside. I heard the guys called my name, but I ignored them and continued going outside. I walked on the cold streets of Seoul, and then I realized I forgot to bring a coat with me, so sat in one bench and with a shaking hands, I dialed cassey's number.