Chapter 17: The Journey

[Leyvine POV]

Time flies so fast and it's already the start of their world tour. The day before our departure the whole dorm is busy packing their individual stuffs, since they will be gone for a long time, they need to pack things that is good for almost a month or two. Since I'm going with them, I need to pack all of things, well, I don't have many things compare to them, I only have 2 big luggage and a hand carry bag.

-The next day-

'BREAKFAST IS READY" ryeowook oppa said. Actually I was awakened by the smell of food coming from the kitchen. I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards, I proceed to the kitchen and I saw Siwon oppa sipping his own cup of coffee.

"Good morning Lei, sit down and have your breakfast" he said as he put down his newspaper and start eating his breakfast.

I nodded and sited beside Donghae oppa. I could smell his wonderful scent, it was like an ecstasy inside me and then I remember the night he kissed me, with the thought of it, I immediately blushed.

"are you okay lei?" he asked while looking at me.

"I'm....fine...oppa." I stuttered as I avoid looking at him. But I admit the moment I was near to him, my heart beats so fast.

After we had our breakfast, everyone went outside; of course as leader, Leeteuk oppa do a head count. When we arrived in the airport, there are a crowd of fans waiting for them. What's new? They're famous for heaven's sake! It's just normal. But with this crowd of people, I felt a little claustrophobic and I could feel my hand froze. I did tried my best to ignore what I'm feeling right now and went out in the van and suddenly I feel arms that embrace me, I look up only to see him, and my heart starts to beat even faster.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just continue walking forward" Kyuhyun said as he continues to put his arms me and cover my face so that the media will not saw who I was that could misinterpret into a scandal. I could feel the blood rushing into my face as it turned red. Why am I feeling this way? I feel secured in his arms, how I wish that I will be like this. WAIT! Why am I thinking this way? Straight your mind leyvine!.

[Sungmin POV]

Kyuhyun can't hide eh?. Yeah! I saw him put his arms around Lei as we went through the crowd of fans. I know that kyuhyun admit to me that he already surrendered over donghae when in comes in loving Lei but it shows in his glares and actions that he can't held it. It's a good thing that Donghae didn't notice it, it may lead again to confusion.

After we're done in the immigration we realized that we're only holding our passports and we don't have plane tickets? HOW CAN WE ABOARD A PLANE WITHOUT PLANE TICKETS?!

I was about to panic when I approached teukie hyung and I saw him talking someone over the phone. When he saw me, he hangs up the call. I immediately approach him and said.

"hyung! We don't have plane tickets? How are we going to ride the plane?" I asked.

Teukie hyung was about to say something when we saw Manager-hyungnim fast approaching us.

"Mianhe boys, I got stuck on the traffic awhile ago." He said as he still catching his breath.

"hyungnim, we don't have plane tickets, what are we going to do?" I said. I was really worried you know.

"don't worry, just follow me." He said, as we followed behind him.

We got through this one lane and I notice that no one is entering them. As we got through the other side of the lane, there are 4 men in black tux approach hyungnim. After he talked to them, he turned to us and said.