Chapter 25: Come Back Home

[Donghae POV]

After 4 hours of flight from Taiwan, finally we our plane landed on the airport. I was so excited to see the members since I haven't seen them for a very long time. After we got through the airport, I told Henry and Zhoumi to go ahead to the dorms since I will be helping Heather to settle in one of the hotels here in Seoul. I helped her carry her luggage as I rode the taxi going to the hotel. After I helped her check in in the hotel, I also helped her with her luggage up to her suite.

"Thank you Mr. Donghae for all this help." She smilingly said.

"your welcome, by the way, you rest for awhile now, I'll pick you up later by 6" I said as I bid goodbye to her and returned to the dorms to meet the members.

I reached the dorm after a few minutes, and as I enter the door, loud screams greeted me.

"DONGHAE! LONG TIME NO SEE!" eunhyuk said as he hugged me, soon after the members approached me and greeted me, I really miss them. After a series of hellos, I noticed that I didn't saw Lei so asked Leeteuk hyung.

"hyung, is Lei still living with us?"

"ne, but she is sleeping in her room right now." He said then I saw Kyuhyun coming from the hallway, he smiled to me as he approached me.

"Welcome back hyung! How's Taiwan? We thought you will never come back." He said as he patted my shoulders.

"Well, I've been busy in filming the drama now, but I'm back now. Did you not miss me?" I teasingly said.

"yah! How could I miss you? Are you gay?" he teased back. We've been joking around like this for a few minutes more until I saw Lei coming out of her room. I stared at her for awhile then she looked at me and said.

"Hello Donghae oppa! Long time no see." And she smiled to me.

"Hi Lei, well, its good to be back." I said. I was expecting to feel something different in me, but I was surprised that my heart doesn't skip a beat anymore for her. Did I really move on already?

As we all gathered in the living room catching up in our conversations, they all want to put a welcome party for me but I refused it.

"why donghae? Is there something wrong?" leeteuk hyung asked. All the other members look at me as if waiting for a valid reason.

"that's not it, it's just that I have plans later, maybe some other day." I said as they all nodded.

After I unpacked my things in my room, I went outside the dorm and proceed to the mall before going to the hotel where heather is staying at. After a few minutes, I just drove going to the hotel.

[Heather POV]

Mr. Donghae was really a gentleman; he is so kind to help me check-in in the hotel. After he helped me with my luggage, he told me that he will me pick me up later by 6, but I wonder why. I also have so many questions to ask him. Why did he want me to go here in Korea? Why is he even kind to me?.

Time flew so fast and it was already 6pm and some knock on the door of my suite here in the hotel. I opened only to saw donghae smilingly greeted me as I let him come in. It was a good thing that I already prepared myself, but not too much, a casual wear is my outfit for today.

He sited in the chair and he handed me a small bag.

"What is this Mr. Donghae?" I asked as I opened the box, it was a mobile phone. From the appearance itself, it looked expensive.