Chapter 5: The Meeting (Part 2)

[Jung hoon POV]

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THESE!!!!"  I was surprised to see all the mess that I saw. As far as I can remember I already told them to clean the dorm since their new tutor will be coming. Aish these boys!.

"All of you clean this mess immediately and gather in the living room!" i said and they nodded.

After few minutes, they all gathered in the living room and I just told them the main agenda.

"Boys, this is Ms. Leyvine, she will be your English tutor. Did you clean the extra room here? Because she will be living with you here." I said, all of them shocked of what I just said, but I noticed that there are two members who is more shocked above them. One by one, I introduced the members.

"ms. Leyvine, from left, there is leeteuk, sungmin, eunhyuk, shindong and heechul and on the right is ryeowook, kyuhyun, siwon, yesung, and donghae." Some of them smiled, why the others are still confused on what is happening.

"I expect you all to behave like a real gentleman MUST do" I said and I supposed they know what I mean.

"And by the way, here are your schedules for the whole month since I will not be around due to some matters overseas, jung soo, I expect you to take in-charge in them."

"I will hyung-nim" jung soo said, I know that I can count on him since he is their leader and they follow his orders since he is also the eldest among them.

I helped Ms. Leyvine with her luggages and lead her to her room.

"I hope you find it comfortable here, and if you need anything, you can call of them and here is my phone number in case."

"gumawo oppa" she said, and I admit, her smile is really captivating, she looks like an angel that fall down from the heaven.

I smiled back. I bid goodbye to the boys and when back to my car. I really hope that they will behave for that little angel.

[Leyvine's POV]

After hyung joon left me inside my room, I immediately start unpacking my things inside the luggages. And I hear someone knocking on my door. Due to my shyness, I just ignored the knocking, and continue what I'm doing, after 4 knocks, I hear the person from the other side of the door said.

"leyvine-sshi, the dinner is ready, we will wait for you in the kitchen."  I don't know who he is, but his voice is so soft but manly.

"Ne! I'll be there."

As soon as I reached the kitchen, I saw a long table with 13 chairs, all of them are sited and some already started eating, I find a place next to someone with a blonde hair.

"You should start eating or else there won't be left for you." He said, I get my chopsticks and start eating until the one infront of me talked.

"you know how to use chopsticks? Wow!" said by the one whose hairstyle is on the side of his face. I still not yet memorized their names since the introduction that hyung joon oppa is very brief.

"Yes.if you want I can use spoon and fork if you find it uncomfortable using chopsticks" I was about to stand up from my place when he spoke.

"No need! I was just surprised to see a foreigner that is fluent in Korean and knows how to use chopsticks." He said, really? Is it a big deal? Maybe for them, not for me since I was taught in our mansion all about the different cultures in the world.

Some of them already finished eating and bid goodbye as few of them has an individual schedule late at night.

"Do you want some strawberries smoothies' leyvine-sshi?" said the guy who had a very nice smile.

"oh, please. Thank you!" as he handed me a very tasty strawberries smoothies. This guy really knows how to fulfill people's taste buds. Kekeke~

[Donghae's POV]

I was shocked when I know that our new English tutor is the angel that I saw in the hotel. Destiny really did play on us. I was happy and at the same full of shyness when I saw her again.

After dinner, I went back to my room to continue composing songs for our upcoming album. I left the door open so that I will be aware on what is happening on the outside.

I was on the middle of writing the lyrics when I saw her enter the room across ours. Oh my! I forgot that her room is infront of ours. The blood of my body runs up in my face and the blushing goes on. Why am I feeling like this? I can't help but to look at her and it seems that she forgot to close her door.

Come on donghae! Talk to her! Stupid fish!

I was still nervous and I could feel some electricity flowing in my arms, whew! I'm really tensed.

I approached her door and knock three times.

"hey! Do you like your room?" I asked aish! Whatta lame question.

"oh! Hello! Yeah, you may come in." she said. She is really very accommodating.

I sit on the edge of her bed as she went into her bag and pull out her pink macbook air. Very girly huh? Kekeke.

"if you don't mind me asking, may I know your name? you seemed familiar to me, have we met before? She asked. Is she serious? Very short term memory eh?

"I'm lee donghae.. We've met before in the hotel lobby, remember?" she gave me those confusing look and after awhile.

"AHA! Now I remember, but you said that your name is aiden?"

"That's my English name, but my real name is donghae" I said, "but wait! You also told me that your name is chez right? What's with the leyvine?" I asked, did she lied to me?.

"I'm leyvine and I'm also chez, they are both my names" she said. Aish! Foreigners do really have unique names, and it's quite confusing.

She looked at me and believes me; I almost melted when those blue sapphire eyes collide to my eyes.

"I have a favor to ask to you, is it ok?"