Chapter 40: For Real

[Ryeowook POV]

I woke up today due to the sunrays that comes from my window. Slowly I got up and I saw Yesung hyung still sleeping on the other side of the room. I look at my phone and it was already 10am, how come I slept too long? Then I noticed that I have a message from Leeteuk hyung.

“Ryeowook-ah! All the other members went to their schedules already, we all decided not to wake you up since we all know that you are tired from yesterday’s rehearsals, give you and yesung a day off today. Either way, Donghae and Heather informed us that they will fly back in Antovia today and will be staying there for a week. See yah!”

After I read his message, I also noticed that I Kyuhyun left also a message.

“Hyung! I will be in Japan for 3 days for the musical, can you plase take care of my Lei for awhile. Gumawo! ^^.”

Aish! This maknae!

After I read his message, I went on the other side of the room and woke up yesung hyung. Surprisingly, he woke up today easily. After we took our showers and change into something comfortable, we decided to go to the kitchen to eat our breakfast.

As I was preparing the breakfast, Lei came out from their room and she sitted on the chair in the dinning table.

“Good morning Lei.” I said.

“Good morning oppa!”

I turned around and noticed that she look a little pale today.

“Gwenchana Lei?” I asked.

“I’m fine oppa, I just felt weird this past few days.” She said as she yawned.

As soon as I finished cooking, we all ate our breakfast and after we’re done eating, I was about to stood up when Lei fell down to the floor.

Yesung hyung and I panicked as I lift her and carried her to the parking lot where my car is parked; we put Lei on the backseat as I let her head rest on my lap. Yesung hyung made it to the hospital in just 5 minutes and we rushed her to the emergency room.

As we were waiting for the results, we called all the members about what happened, but we called Kyuhyun first.

“Yeobseyo?”

“Kyu! Are you in Japan already?” I asked.

“NE! I just arrived awhile ago, wae?” he asked.

“We are at the hospital right now. Lei collapsed after we ate our breakfast so yesung hyung and I brought her here as fast as we could.” I said.

“WHHHHAATTTT?? OK! I WILL BE THERE!” he shouted on the other line.

“But Kyu….” Before I could finish my words, he already hung up the call.

A few minutes later, all the other members came.

“What happened ryewook-ah?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

“I don’t know, I just noticed this morning that Lei is a little bit pale and soon after we finished eating our breakfast, she just collapsed.” I said.

“Did you tell Donghae and Heather already?” Yesung asked.

“I did call him awhile ago, he said he will tell it to heather and they will return here as quickly as they can.” Eunhyuk said.

We all sit there worriedly on the waiting area. What could possibly be wrong to her?

[Kyuhyun POV]

After Ryeowook called, I hurriedly went to manager hyungnim and asked him if I could go back to Korea now since the members rushed Lei to the hospital. After he gave me the permission to leave, I immediately went back to the airport and was about to book a flight back until..

“I’m sorry sir, but the next flight to korea is tomorrow morning.” The lady said. Now I was more worried, but since I have no other choice, I just book the earliest flight back to Korea.

[Leeteuk POV]

An hour had passed until the doctor came out from the emergency room.

“Doctor, what happened? How is she?” I asked as well approached the doctor.

“Where are the family members?” he asked.

“We are all her family; can you just tell us what’s wrong?” Heechul exclaimed.

“Well, just like the last time, she had the usual attacks and its getting stronger, but I can’t level up the dosage due to her present condition.” He said.

All of us had our confused faces as I said.

“What do you mean doctor?”

“She didn’t tell you?” he asked.

“if she could, we are not asking you this right now” Kangin angrily said.

“Okay, the patient illness is back, her cancer is back and this time, she will be lucky enough if she live a year longer.” He said.

Our eyes went wide and we are all shocked.

“Then why don’t you increase the dosage of her medicine if so? That could save her right?” Sungmin asked.

“As I said awhile ago, it was already too late, there is no cure this time, and I can’t increase the dosage the medicine to her right now due to her present condition.” He said.

“Why not?” I asked.

“because she is pregnant.”