Chapter 26: Bed of Roses

[Kyuhyun POV]

After almost 15 hours of flight, I glanced on the window as I saw that our plane is slow going down. Then we hear the captain announced on the speakers that we already landed. We all prepare ourselves to get out but we were surprised that we landed not on an airport and out plane is the only one that is landed here. As we are going downstairs from the plane, there is a red carpet that is place in the middle; it looks like we are walking on the awards night. And there is a black limousine that is waiting for us. But still I don't where we are so I asked manager hyungnim.

"hyung, where are we right now? And why is there a black limousine in front of us?"

He didn't answer my question instead he approached the man wearing a black tux with white gloves.

"Welcome to Antovia Mr. Kim and Young masters" he said as he lead us inside the limousine.

Although we already experienced riding one of these back in Korea, but these was a lot different from all we saw. Everything is here, they served us a wine and we can't see the outside, that is how heavily tinted this is. After a few minutes, the limousine stopped and the driver announced that we are at our destination.

We are all surprised when we saw the huge mansion in front of us. Our jaws dropped as we mesmerized on the looks of the palace. Yeah, I describe it as a palace based from its elegance. At the entrance of the palace, there are a line of maids and butlers making way for us as they all greeted us as entered.

"Welcome Young Masters and Princess Lekshia" they chorused said.

"us? Young masters? Oh c'mon!" heechul exclaimed.

"and who is princess lekshia?" sungmin asked.

Then our heads turned to heather, could she be? How come? But she's the only girl that we had here with us.

The guy in black tux approached manager hyungnim and said.

"please follow me, I will lead you to your rooms. Let our butlers take care of your belongings." He said as we followed him.

We entered a huge door and we were all amazed on the different elegant scriptures that are hanging on walls, and there we saw 13 doors. And we were more surprised to saw the one people who came out in the two doors. It was Zhoumi and Henry.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Donghae exclaimed.

"you're surprised also right? How much we are. You are all lucky that you got here peacefully compared to us." He explained.

But how did they got here?

***FLASHBACK***

[Henry POV]

Atlast! We arrived in Korea, I was really excited to see the other members. Donghae hyung told us that we should go ahead since he will be helping Heather settle in the hotel. Zhoumi and I reached the dorms after a few minutes and all of them were surprised on our sudden comeback. Well, I was all part of the plan not to tell them that we are coming back to surprised them.

"OMO! HENRY YOU'RE HERE ALREADY! AND ZHOUMI IS HERE TOO!" Sungmin shouted.

"HYUNG! You're too loud, my eardrums might explode you know." I said as I covered my ears, he really do shouted.

The other members came out from their rooms and greeted us.

"But where is Donghae? Did he not come back with you two?" Leeteuk hyung asked.