Chapter 18: World Tour

[Leyvine POV]

That was a really tiring trip; the whole trip itself is almost 8 hours. For 2 hours, I stayed on one of the private room in plane, there I received my medication. Why am I receiving my medication in the plane? Well, I negotiate with my mother since she's insisting on me going back home so that I could have my treatment, but I tell her that I will receive my treatment in my private plane and good thing she agree with it.

We landed on the airport, and there we saw bunch of fans waiting for their arrival. As we enter the airport premises, security guards immediately walked beside us to control the crowd as some of the boys waived to their fans before we rode on the van that is waiting in front of the airport.

"okay boys, are we all here?" Jung hoon oppa asked as he started the head count. It was a over sized van and come to think of it, we fit all in it. After Jung hoon oppa do the head count the driver drove us to our hotel. And after he talked to the receptionist we approached us and said.

"okay boys, there 7 rooms that is reserved for all of you. In each room there are 2 people who will share."

"hyung, there are only 10 of us, and that means there are 2 rooms left, who will use those?" Heechul asked.

"well the other one will be Lei's room and the other one will be my room." Jung hoon oppa said.

All of them nodded as they find themselves a partner and after which Jung hoon oppa gave them their card keys. After he gave mine, sungmin oppa walked towards me and said,

"you're lucky you know, I mean you're alone in your room" and he was teasingly smiling.

"what do you expect oppa? I'm girl. " I said as I smiled back.

After I went to my room, I immediately start to unpack my things until I heard a knock coming from my door, it was Donghae oppa

"hi oppa, come in." I said as I open the door.

"do you need any help in unpacking?" he said as he walked towards my luggage.

"I'm fine oppa, I can finish them in no time." I said as I tried to stop him.

He stopped walking and smiled back at me. That smile is to kill for.

"hyungnim told us that after we're done with our unpacking, we should meet him at his room. I think he ordered room service for our dinner." He said. I nodded as I followed him to Jung Hoon oppa's room.

We entered his room and there I saw almost all of the members, except for donghae. After we came in, we heard a doorbell and our dinner has been served.

"after this dinner you need to rest boys, because tomorrow you will have an early rehearsals before the concert. Your concert will start at exactly 8pm at the staples stadium. " He said briefly.

"staples stadium? Really? Omo!" I said, I was really surprised that they will perform there.

"why lei? Is there something wrong on the venue?" teukie oppa asked.

"nothing oppa, it's just that stadium is very known in the world that only popular artist in Hollywood are performing there like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber etc," I said. Their eyes went wide as I said the world HOLLYWOOD. Well, it is true that only famous people are performing there.

-The next day: concert day-

I woke up with the vibrating sounds coming from behind my pillow, and then I realized that I left my phone there. I received a message coming from Donghae. It was written in English. Well, I know he did more effort on it since were in America.