Chapter 34: Moments of Love

[Leyvine POV]

After the bestowment ceremony, all the boys including me was schedule to return back to Korea since they’ve been in our country for a month already. I mean, the fans are now wondering where they are now. So this morning, after we had our breakfast, they all went to their rooms and pack their things and I also did the same thing. I was in the middle of packing my things when my phone vibrated, I get it from my pocket and I saw on the caller ID, it was Jung Hoon oppa.

“hello?”

“Hi Lei! How are you?” he asked in a happy tone.

“I’m fine oppa, how about you?”

“I’m doing fine here. Anyway, the boys will be back to korea later this evening right? Are coming with them?” he asked.

“of course oppa, why did you asked?”

“Nothing, I just thought you would not.” He chuckled.

We talked for a few more minutes catching up stories on how the boys behave here then he ended up the call.

After I finished packing my things, I decided to go out of my room and I go to Kyuhyun’s room. I wonder what he is doing right now.

I knocked on his door and no didn’t received any response, so did tried again, this time a little louder, but still no response. I held on the door knob then I realized that it was not locked, so slowly I went inside, and then I saw him with a headset on and playing infront of his real girlfriend, the starcraft -_- hehehe.

Little by little I went towards his back and I cover his eyes using my hands. His hands stopped from typing from his keyboard and he paused the game. Seriously? He memorized the right keys and he knows how to paused it even he didn’t see it.

“Guess who is it.” I chuckling said.

oh! Is that you britney spears?!” he teasingly answered.

hmph! No, try to guess again..”

“oh! I know! Your manilyn monroe?!” he excitedly said.

“So you like foreign girls huh?” I said still holding his eyes, but this time, I almost hugged him from behind.

“Yes, I do like foreign girls, but there is only one girl who really captured my heart.” He said as I let go of his eyes and he faced me and I could feel the blood that is rushing to my face causing me to blushed unconciously.

“And that is you, my princess Lei.” He said as he kisses my forehead and I hugged him.

-few hours later-

After the boys finished packing their things, we all went to the grand hall to say our goodbye to my parents. As soon as the butler announced our presence, the door opened, and there I saw my parents at the end of the room. My mom stood up as I run towards her and I landed on her arms as he hugged me tightly.

I’m going to miss you my dear.” My mom whispered.

“Me too mom, but I will visit if I have time.” I said.

“But make sure when you visit us again, you already have good news for us.” My father teasingly said as he look at kyuhyun at winked back to me.

“Father! What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

“even though she will not tell it us, we will know it eventually, right Mr. Cho?” my mom said as she look at kyuhyun also.

Kyuhyun just smiled to my parents as I gave him a confusing look.

“Thank you your highness for you warm hospitality to all of us, we will never forget our stay in this beautiful country.” Leeteuk said as he bowed infornt of my parents as the members followed him.

“We’re glad that you enjoy your stay here. You all are welcome to return here anytime. Just give a call.” My father said.

“Marcus, I mean, Kyuhyun, take care of our Leyvine. We will entrust her safety in your hands.” My mother said to kyuhyun.

“I will your highness; I will not let you down.” Kyuhyun said as he bowed.

After a series of reminders and goodbyes, we went to the airport and we flew our way back to the Korea using the royal plane. I was sitting next to Kyuhyun as he holds my hand and smile back to me. I look outside my window of the plane and glanced one last time to my country. I hope this will not be the last time that I will saw this beautiful country.