Chapter 13: Open Your Heart

[Donghae POV]

I woke up and I could feel the coldness in me and I still have those puffy eyes due to crying. It was still clear in my memory what I saw awhile ago, sungmin hyung is hugging Lei and the worst part of it, Lei hugged him back. In that scenario, I felt that heart has been broken to pieces. I get up from my bed and put on my coat, I grab my car keys and phone and went outside. In times like this, there is only one person that I know would understand and love me.

After a few hours of non-stop driving I reached Mokpo, my hometown, suddenly, all the memories that I had from childhood up to I decided to pursue my dream came back to me like the rain that is continuously dropping on the ground. I walked like a few minutes until I reached the area, the tomb of my father. After I gave respect, I sat down beside him and said.

"Dad, I miss you so much right now. Do you see how much pain that I'm feeling right now? I'm longing for your care and most especially, before I could admit it to her, my feelings are already been shattered" I said as I broke down into tears. Then a cold wind touch my whole body, I knew that it is one of my father signs telling me that I will be alright.

But may be Kyuhyun is right, I should not jump into conclusion yet. But I can't help it; the picture of them hugging each other is too painful.

I was on my way to my car that is parked infront of the cemetery when one car stopped infront of me, and I was shocked to saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin get out of the car.

"What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" I asked both of them.

They did not answer my question instead Kyuhyun held my hand and drag me inside their car, I didn't realized that our maknae is this strong. He Let me sit on the back sit, while he sits on the passengers sit and Sungmin is the one driving the car.

We stopped in this small café. Both of them get out of the car and I followed them. They ordered 1 choco chip frappucino and 2 strawberry cheesecake frappucino and we sat down on the table and waited for order to arrive. There were a few minutes of silence and our orders have arrived. With this, I decided to break this deafing silence.

"So, what do you want from me?" I asked.

"Hyung, I told you, it's not what it's looked like," kyuhyun said and he turned to sungmin.

"donghae-ah! Before you conclude on everything, I want you to listen to me first." He said as I was slurping on my frappe.

"I didn't hug Lei because I like her or as if I have any feelings for her. I hug her because I just want to comfort her." He said straight forwardly.

"Comfort her? For what reasons?" I asked curiously. But by that time, I somehow felt relief that he didn't like her.

"She just missed her family, we all know that she don't have any relatives here in Korea and her only friend is too busy with her work." He said.

After hearing it, I realized that I was so stupid to shed tears on something that is not true.

"jincha? That's sad to know" I said. But deep inside, I was rejoicing. I still have my chance.

"ne! So are you still mad at us?" sungmin asked.

"ani hyung. Now that it is clear to me, besides, you don't have to explain these things to me. What does it mattered to me?" I said.

This time, kyuhyun looked at me with serious eyes and said.

"You don't have to hide it anymore hyung, it's very obvious"

"What do you mean?"

"I know that you like Lei so much." He said. How did he know it?

"How did you say so? Do you have evidence for it?" I tried to pretend to defend myself; it was embarrassing for me that before I would be able to confess to her they already knew about it.

"It's very obvious hyung! That is why I told you that don't be deceived on what you saw." He said, am I really that obvious?

I was planning on not giving up but these guys are really persistent, and at the end, I just give up.

"Okay fine! I do like her" after saying these words, I could feel that all of the blood in my body runs up to my face, and eventually, and unconsciously, I was blusing

"At last! And do you know why where here?, Were here to helped you" Sungmin hyung said.

But how, I really don't know where to start. Aish!

[Kyuhyun POV]

It hurts, I cannot deny that fact. It hurts to know that one of my hyungs and I love the same person. But if you love someone, you need to set them free right?. You may call me a masochist, but I know this is the right thing to do. So sungmin hyung and I decide to help donghae confess his true feelings to Lei.

We settlte on the old house of the lee's in Mokpo since it was already midnight and its dangerous to drive on the road most especially when it is raining. I texted Teukie hyung and inform him that we will spend the night here and go back tomorrow for our schedule. After a few minutes, my phone vibrated and I saw Ryeowook hyung calling.

"yeobseyo?"

"KYU! Lei is missing!"