Chapter 39: A Journey to 4ever??

[Leyvine POV]

After that magical night, the day after we all went back to Korea together with Heather and Donghae. The management set up for a press conference regarding Donghae’s wedding and Kyuhyun’s engagement. As expected, all of the press and the fans we’re all shocked on the news. There was news articles everywhere on the internet, our identities are also revealed in the public. At first, we were against it, since Heather and I decided that we just want to have a simple life with our love ones, but since they will be announcing our relationships, we have no otther choice but to reveal. We even consulted it to Mother and Father and they offered some help in explaining to the press people, however, we refuse it, we want to settle this on own hands. As the press released our statements during the interview, we received different reactions from the fans, but we’re glad that they all accepted our relationship. It also crossed my mind that maybe the reason why they accepted our relationship is because of our social status as the princesses of Antovia. But it makes me think, if we didn’t reveal our true identities, will the people accept us as an ordinary person?. Well I guess as much as we want to have a simple life, we still have to accept that this is the reality that we cannot escape in.

A few months had passed, and I was really nervous, because in 30 days, I will be living my forever with my Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun and I wanted to have our wedding here in Korea, but my parents insisted to have it in Antovia since I was a princess also. So to settle this one, we decided to have a wedding both in Korea and in Antovia. So it was like marrying him twice, I find it weird but it was good thing that Kyuhyun’s parents and the members also agreed on the set up.

Days went by so quickly and today were our wedding day, I was nervous at the same time, happy. I think I am the happiest girl in the whole wide world right now. As I walked going to the altar with my father beside me, I can’t held but to shed some tears. I could see Kyuhyun in front of the altar as my father handed me to him.

Marcus, I mean, Kyuhyun, please be happy with my daughter forever.” He said

“I will your highness.” He bowed as he took my hand and the ceremony proceeded.

I am a certified crybaby; I can’t hold my tears falling down as Kyuhyun say his vow.

“Lei, my princess leyvine, I can’t promise that I will never hurt you, I can’t promise that your tears will not fall. But I can promise you that whenever you feel hurt, I will be there to shield you from all the pain. I promise that your tears will fall due to happiness. I met so many beautiful girls in my life, but because of you, i now see only you. Your heart is my happiness and your life is my oxygen. I love you, for inifinty and beyond.” He said as he put the ring on my finger.

“Marcus, I mean, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. The moment our path had crossed, I know that destiny is not playing on us, suddenly; I felt that Fate brought you in me. You made my heart skip a beat. A beat that I never regreted to dance on forever. Your voice is music to my ears and I’m the luckiest girl in the world to be able to hear its melody forever. Just like this ring, I promised to love you without bounderies, without end. Having you in my life is the wonderful gift I will forever cherish. I love you so much.” I said as the tears again fall down from my eyes as I put the ring in his finger and he smiled back to me.

After our wedding in Korea, Kyuhyun’s parents and Super Junior flew to Antovia for our wedding there. My wedding there is just the wedding of heather and donghae except that this time; there were a lot more visitors. Maybe because I’m the heir to the throne. It was right there and then that Kyuhyun’s parents the truth and they were all shocked. But I assured them that I will spend most of my days in Korea to be with Kyuhyun.