Chapter 41: Bittersweet

[Kyuhyun POV]

Even before the sunrise, I was already at the airport waiting for my flight back to Korea. I was really worried on what happened to my wife, she was all going fine before I left Seoul, then all of the sudden, this thing happened. And what makes me even more worried is that I was trying to call the members but none of even is not answering my calls, even Leeteuk hyung.

“Flight KC12345 going to South Korea, please proceed to the boarding area.”

As soon as I heard it from the speakers of the airport, I stood up and hurriedly went to the boarding area. I was settled in no time inside the airplane and there is still a few more minutes before our departure. For one last time, I tried to call Leeteuk and luckily, he answers it.

“Yeobseyo?”

“hyung! Thank heavens you answered! What happened to Lei? Is she alright? Where is she right now?” I continously asked.

There was a second of silence on the other line until I heard him let go of a deep sigh.

“She is now in your house in Seoul, anyway, are you done with your commitments there in Japan?” he asked.

“I cancelled all my schedules her in Japan hyung as soon as I received the call from ryeowook hyung that they brought Lei to the hospital yesterday.” I said.

“ARE YOU INSANE MAKNAE?!!!! Did manager hyungnim about this?” he shouted on the other line. I almost drop my phone when I heard him scream on the other line.

“Calm down hyung, I already received permission from manager hyungnim, he said I could just reschedule all my commitments here.” I said.

Ow. Arasso, so where are you right now?” he asked.

“I’m at the plane right now going back there, we will depart in a few minutes.” I answered.

“Ok then, we’ll see you here.” He said as I hung up the call.

I rest my head on the head rest of the seat and took a deep breathe while praying that nothing bad happened to my one and only love.

[Yesung POV]

We are now done recording a one of the songs for our new album when I noticed that Leeteuk hyung is talking someone from the phone and I almost heard him scream on the person on the other line. I wonder who it could be.

After he talked to him, I approached him.

“Hyung, who are you talking on the other line? It seems you’re mad at him/her?” I asked.

“Its Kyuhyun, he cancelled all of his commitments in Japan as soon as he heard the news form Lei and he is on his way back here to see her.” He answered

“Did you tell him hyung? You know….” I sadly asked.

“I didn’t … I don’t have the courage to tell it to him.. “ he answered as his face became sad.

“But why hyung?” I asked.

“I just don’t know if I should be the one who tell it to him, I think I just have to let lei manage this one.” He said as I sadly nooded and we went on the van in th parking lot and went back to our dorms.

As soon as we reached the dorms, we both noticed that some of the members are not home yet and we saw ryeowook on the kitchen preparing some foods. He noticed our presence as we sitted on the table.