Chapter 28: The Reality

[Kyuhyun POV]

We've been staying in this country for almost a week already and the past few days we’re nothing except for doing leisure activities and fitting of clothes for the bestowing ceremony which will be held 1 week from now. I’m also happy for Donghae for finally becoming a couple with Heather, I mean with princess lekshia. At least I’m now secured that she will not stole my girl away from me. Kekeke. Speaking of her, I still don’t have any news on about her. I do really miss her. I mean one of the primary reason why I’m here is to see her, but unfortunately, I can’t. And it hurts every time I would think about it, knowing that I can’t do anything.

Today, I just decided to stay inside my room when someone knocked to my room. I opened the door and Sungmin entered my room.

“Oh hyung, what brings you here?”

“Kyu just prepare yourself. One of the butlers came to me this morning and he said to me that we’re going somewhere today.”

“ok, just give me a few minutes, I’m just going to change.” I said as I left him there and went to my closet room. Since I don’t know where we are going, I decided to wear a pink long sleeves and black slacks with black coat. After I changed, I noticed that Sungmin is still inside my room and right now holding a picture frame from my desk.

“you do miss her don’t you?” he asked as he still looking on the picture of Lei in the frame. That picture is taken during one of our shows during our world tour.

yeah.” I said as I felt a soft spot inside me that is missing her so much.

He brings back the frame to my desk as we both go out to my room and meets the others outside the palace.

As we reached the outer palace, teukie hyung did a quick head count and we rided on the black limousine in front of us and we proceed to our destination.

In just a matter of minutes, we reached out destination. In front of us was again, another huge mansion with a brown and gold painted door.

“Good day Young masters, welcome to the eastern palace. Please follow me.” He said as he lead us the way.

We entered a room and there we saw Heather sitting in the middle. At first, I thought she was Lei well taking consideration that they are twins, but I think I mistaken her this time since I really do miss Lei. The Butler left us as Heather asked us to sit on the blue sofa in front of her.

“so why did you called us heather? I mean princess lekshia.” Teukie hyung asked.

“it’s okay oppa, you could call me heather when there is no butlers or maids around. I’m used on calling by that name rather than Lekshia. Besides, I’m still not used of this princess thing.” She chuckled.

I thought you lived on the western palace? Why are you here? Did you also live on this place? You need to explain this to me jagiya.” donghae asked with a teasingly voice.

“Oppa, it’s true that I lived on the western palace and this palace is not mine. You’ve been brought here since I know that you already miss her most especially kyuhyun oppa.” She said as she looked at me and smiled.

“So…you…mean?...” I stuttering said.

Yes oppa, this palace belongs to my sister, princess leyvine.” She said. With that, my heart limped for joy. I am now close to my one and only love.

“So can I see her now?” I asked.

Not so fast oppa, firstly, you are all here due to her request, she just woke up yesterday and the first thing that she looked for is you and the members. But since she still restricted to visitors, so we’re just going to do it by batch, I need you guys to form into 4 groups”