Chapter 32: The Real Victims

[Leeteuk POV]

I was awakened by the vibration coming underneath my pillow, my eyes is still shut as I slowy grab my phone to turn off my alarm. I was still too lazy to get up, and went back to sleep eventually. But since I felt my mind is already awake, I tried to pull out my body from my lazy bed and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I did, I went to the closet room and put my turtle neck and black pants and went to the dinning hall.

As soon as I reached the dinning hall, I saw all the other members sitting in their places waiting for the food to be served except for one.

The food was served infront of us, although we’ve been staying here for some weeks already, I was still amazed by everyday on the different delicious foods that they are serving to us.  Everyone was happily eating and I noticed that Kyuhyun is almost done with his food, maybe he just liked how the food tasted right now. I look at the other side and I saw donghae barely touches his food.

Hey! Aren’t you going to eat your food? “Eunhyuk asked to him.

He just looked down and did not answer him.

“Is something worng hyung? “ Ryeowook asked.

“Nothing, I’m not just in the mood to eat right now. I go ahead. “He said as he stand up from his chair and went outside.

He left everyone with a worried look. We all felt that something is bothering him right now, but on my side, I already know the reason, but it was still not clear to me the whole story.

I was in the middle of finishing my food when I heard kyuhyun call one of the butlers.

“What can I do for you young master Marcus? “The butler asked.

“Do you know the latest situation of Leyvine right now? “He asked.

According to our latest update, Princess Leyvine is successfully done with her surgery and right now resting. “The butler said.

“That’s a relief; do you know where she is right now?” Kyuhyun continously asked.

“I’m sorry young master but we are forbidden to tell where she is right now.”

With that answer, kyuhyun face immediately became sad, he is really worried about Lei, well, all of us, but not much as he did. But I somehow okay knew that she is now fine.

[Kyuhyun POV]

I was really frustrated that I can’t even visit Lei right now. Aside that bthe worriedness is eating me up, I do miss her so much. But I can’t do anything right now, so with a heavy heart, I just accepted what the butler told me. I was about to leave the dinning hall to follow the other members when the butler said to me.

“Young master Marcus, Young master Dennis , someone would like to request your presence on the study hall.” He said as he faced leeteuk hyung also.

He led us to the study and after he announced our presence, he opened the door and there I saw a lady sitting on the chair while looking on the windows and her back is facing us.

After  we walked in, she turned to us, and I was surprised.

hello kyuhyun and Leeteuk oppa. “

“ Hi Anya! What are you doing here? Do you need anything from us? “ I asked.

“I think you should rephrase what you said, do you need anything from me?” she asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m just kidding oppa! You’re so serious!” she teasingly said.