Chapter 10: A Date with Him?

[Kyuhyun POV]

After I woke up, I took a shower and changed into my casual clothes and walked towards the kitchen. There I saw my hyungs eating their breakfast.

"kyu! Here's your food" ryeowook hyung said as he handed me a plate full of pancakes.

"american style eh?" I teased him.

"I know, I should make this for leyvine so she could have her breakfast, speaking if which, where is she? Is she still in her room?" ryewook hyung asked.

"I think so, If she does, let her be, maybe she was tired teaching us all since yesterday, just left some for her wookie" leeteuk hyung said.

After they finished their breakfast, they prepared themselves for the respective schedule. I go to the fridge to get some orange juice then ryeowook hyung approach me.

"kyu, you gave this to leyvine-sshi when she wakes up arasso?" she said in a command tone.

"yah! Whatever you say!" I replied back.

"and you could use this opportunity too. Good luck!" he winked. I know what he means since I'm the only one today who doesn't have a schedule.

After I bid them goodbyes, I sat on the living room and opened my laptop to play starcraft. Since my hyungs are gone, I did not use my headset but instead, I just used the speakers so that I could feel the game.

I rejoiced again since I won in the game for the 5th time already, when I glanced at my watch, it was already 10am, and she's not getting out of her room yet, maybe I should go to her.

I walked towards the hallway and reached the front of her door, I knocked and there is not answer, I knocked again, and still no answer. Is she alright? I hold the door knob and it was not locked. How could she not lock her door since she's living in a dorm full of boys? I slowly opened the door and I was shocked to see her lying on the floor, her nose is bleeding and I saw the small towel still intact on her mouth that is stained in blood, I panicked so I carried her bridal style to her bed, and search for a cloth to wipe away the blood from her nose. Her body is really cold so I was really worried, I run to my room to get my phone and return to her room, tears are forming in my eyes due to wryness, as I was dialing the number of leeteuk hyung, I felt something cold that holds my hand and I saw her, half awake. I dropped my phone as I touched her hand and said.

"what happened leyvine-sshi? Are you alright? I will rush you to the hospital so please endure a little more." I said as I was about to carry her, she stopped me.

"no oppa! I'm fine, my body is just adjusting to the weather, don't be burdened about it, I will be fine after a few minutes." She said as she gave me a little smile in her face.

I was still worried, but I have no choice but to trust her.

"are you sure? Do you want something hot? Your body is really cold you know" I said as I almost let go of her hand and proceed to kitchen to get something for her.

The first thing that comes in my mind is ramyun. I looked on the cabinet and drawers and even on the food storage but it looks like that we're run out of ramyun. The only thing that I saw is the pancakes that ryeowook hyung left for her. I took it and get a glass of orange juice and proceed to her room.

I saw her almost sitting in her bed when I approached her, I put down on her lap the breakfast tray and she moaned a little, maybe due to pain?

"ouch!" she said but she smiled back