Chapter 20: Dark Clouds

[Leyvine POV]

The world tour of the members continues in the succeeding days. After their concert at the staples, they had another concert in New York and in Arizona. They also had a show in Toronto, Canada and they invaded the European countries like in Italy, Spain, and Germany. The whole world tour lasted for 6 months and believes me; it was stressful on their part since after their American tour, they didn't have any time to explore the places they've been since they need to go to their next location right after each show. Donghae and I have been dating for many months now and our love grew stronger as each day passes by.

It was already February when they return to their home country.

"ahhha!! It feels good to be back!" Hyukjae said while slamming himself on their couch in the living room.

"I agree!! I miss my bed!!" Kyuhyun said, well, it was one of the rare situations that he misses it because as you know, he often stays up late due to playing star craft and league of legends.

As some of the guys still stayed in the living room, while me? I went straight to my room, and lay in my bed, I opened my phone and I have 3 messages, all coming from my mother. I read all of them but when I come to the third messages, how I wish I never opened it. I put my phone below my pillow as I heard someone knock on my door.

"going to bed already?" it was donghae oppa

"not yet oppa, just resting for awhile, anyway what brings you here?" I asked.

"uhmm..nothing, I just want to see how beautiful my girlfriend is." He said, as I immediately blushed. He explores my room and he asked me.

"how come your not putting any pictures on your picture frames?"

Well, I have my own reasons, first, all of my pictures are in formal way, I mean royalty way. Second, the only pictures that I have that is informal is with Kyuhyun during the photo booth that we had in Disneyland, if I hang them up in the picture frames, they might be jealousy overload that will happen.

"I just don't have any pictures to hang up." I lied.

"really? Well, I have a solution for that." He said then he brought out his phone and we took our selca, yes! Our very own picture together. After we took several shots, we pick the best and we print using the printer that I had in my room and he put it in one of the picture frames.

"there you go, now you won't feel lonely while I'm not around." He said as he put his arms around me to hug me. Sweet eh?

"oppa, I need to sleep now, you still have a schedule tomorrow."

"arasso, good night my princess" and then he kiss my forehead as he went out of my room.

WAIT! DOES HE KNOW MY REAL IDENTITY?! Well, I don't think so, maybe it was just one of his cheesy lines.

"Good night oppa!" I said as I went right away to the dream land.

-The next day-

I woke up by the sunlight that is coming from my windows; the sun is shinning so bright that I could feel it touching my cheeks. I went out to my bed and go to the bathroom and do my usual morning routine, after which, I went outside my room and proceed to the kitchen and I noticed again that the whole dorm and really silent. I walk towards the dinning table and their I saw a plate of breakfast with a little note on its side.

"Good morning Lei ^^, we all have our schedules today and we won't be back until tonight. Don't forgot to eat your breakfast okay? Have a nice day  - sungmin"