Chapter 38: The Real heart, Together As One

[Leyvine POV]

I woke up today by the sunlight that is coming from my windows, I was about to get up, when I realized that my legs started to get numb. I tried to ignore it and thinking that I was just having some cramps when I fell on floor. I gently massaged my legs but then I realized that the spots starting to get darker. I took a deep breathe and I relax myself for awhile.

“You can get through this lei, not now please.” I said to myself. I close my eyes and eventually the numbness is slowly fading away. As soon as I could feel my legs again, I stand up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was facing on the bathroom mirror to see that the spots climb up to my upper torso. I look at with sad eyes. I guess, some things are not as happy as we want it to be.

After I finished taking a bath, I put on my bathrobe and the stylist came inside my room and start fixing my hair and make up. While she is doing my hair, I get my phone and I saw that I have 2 messages, one from Kyuhyun and one from, Prince Aiden.

“Good morning Jagiya, I’ll see you later~” he texted

So I replied back

“Good morning too! See you soon <3”

Then I read prince aiden’s message.

“I’m ready, thank you for everything.”

I didn’t reply to his message anymore. It was a relief to know his answer.

***FLASHBACK***

After I was done dressing into something royal clothes, I immediately went to the Prince Aiden’s room. After the butler announced my presence, they opened the door, and there I saw him looking blankly outside the window.

“Oh! You’re here princess leyvine, please take a sit.” He said as he offered me the chair beside him.

“So what is the reason you’re here?” he asked after the maids served our tea.

I would like to ask, are you happy this?” I asked

He looked at me with sad eyes as he put down the cup of tea.

What do you answer do you want from me? The real answer? Or the answer that will ease your mind?”

“Of course, the real one. You never changed ever since.” I said as I pouted.

I’ve known Prince Aiden since we we’re kids. We used to play in their garden when I are still 7 years old everytime our family will visit their country. I was close to him like a brother.

I’m not happy with this Lei.” He answered as he stood up and look again outside.

“I know, I could feel it from you.”

“But just like heather, it was our royal responsibility that we need to fulfill. The days that heather and I are together, I did tried to like her, and you were right, she was really kind and not very hard to be likeable, but everytime I would see her, I can’t held but to think of her.” He said.

“You’re still with her?” I asked.

Since we are close enough, I was also aware that before the she met heather, she was in a relationship with the dutchess of Arendelle, Ms. Exaltine Ford. But due to his royal responsibility, he broke up with her. Just like what Heather did to Donghae. I was sad to see two broken hearted people being married.

“I do, so much, until now, her smiles keeps on lingering in my mind.” He said as I saw some tears falling from his eyes.

“Don’t be sad anymore, I have a plan?” I said as I handed him my hankerchief.