Chapter 27: One Heart

[Kyuhyun POV]

I woke up by the sun light that is coming from the balcony of our room and felt someone is shaking me. Half awake, I tried to get up and there I saw one of the butlers beside my bed.

“Good morning young master marcus” he said as he bowed. How did he know of my English name?!

“oh! Good morning also.”

“Breakfast is ready at the dinning hall young master, please grant our request by your presence.” He said as be bowed again and leave the room. The people here are all courteous eh?

After a few strecthing, I went to the bathroom and I was surprised that from the bathroom it has marble floors, with gold linings on the wall. From the faucet up to the showers everything is on automatic mode, so is this the royalty life?

After I took my showers, I went to the closet room and I was thinking on what I should wear. For sure I must not wear very casual clothes here. Then I saw blue long sleeves and a white varsity jacket with a sky blue pants. I think they prepared it already for me. After I put on my clothes I immediately went to the dinning hall. I was walking for a few steps that I realized that I didn’t know where I am. I was lost! Is it my fault that this place. It was a good thing that I passed by one of maids and she lead me to the dinning hall.

As I enter the dinning hall, there I saw all the members and manager hyyungnim waiting for me and I realized I was the only one left.

“you overslept eh? Getting used of the royalty life?” Heechul teasingly said.

I just smiled at him and I sit on the chair that they lead me on. Then a bell rung, and the food was served to us individually by the maids. The plates is consist of different variants of foods, this is my first time to see this kind of foods . I glanced to the members and they are also surprised on the food that was served to us. I grab the utensils and I started eating, and to my surprised, it was really delicious.

While we are eating, Ryeowook called one of the butlers that are standing by at one of the corners of the room.

“Excuse me, but may I know where the king is and queen right now? Did they not joining us to our breakfast?”

Young Master Nathan the King and queen are now currently having their breakfast at the royal dinning hall.” He answered. Wait! They also know Ryeowook’s english name?!

After hearing that, I was curious on how many dinning halls are here inside, then I spoke out.

“excuse me, I don’t sound to be rude but how many dinning halls are here?”

The butler turned to me and he asnwered.

Young master Marcus, in the royal palace there is 3 dinning halls, 1 is for the king and queen, another is for the princesses and the last one is the one you are now. There is also inidividual dinning halls is each palaces.”

I was shocked on the number of the dinning halls that they have here. Before I could ask more, I was interupted by manager hyung nim.

“I will explain everything to you boys after we had our breakfast.” He said as he continued eating.

After we had our breakfast, they lead us to a room where there is a huge rectangular table at the center and there are chairs beside it. We find our place as manager hyung nim sitted on the center.

“I know you are all surprised on what happened since we left Seoul. As you can see, Mr. Soo Man canceled all your schedule for a month for all of you to be here. 2 days from now, you will all be bestowing ranks by the King and Queen as the Knights of the Dorinngcourt. Take this time also to relax and unwind for a little and don’t worry, you will not be followed by the paparazzis here since the security in this country is very tight.” He said