Chapter 15: The Big News

[Leyvine POV]

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotjyeo

Bwara Miss-seu Simple, Simple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotjyeo

Bwara Miss-seu Simple, SImple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)

I opened my eyes, half awake and saw the caller-ID, it was Jung Hoon oppa.

"yeobseyo?" I said, my voice is still a little trembling.

"Good morning Leyvine-sshi. Did I woke you up?" he said. What do you think? Gosh! It's just 6am in the morning.

"Not at all oppa, may I know why you called?" I Lied.

"I just like to ask if the English lessons of the boys are doing well."

"They are good oppa, actually their progress is amazing." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. Well, it's the truth; they can easily comprehend on their lessons despite the hectic of their schedules.

"That's good to know, do you think they are ready? Because the company is planning to have their world tour in 3 weeks, and the first stop of their world tour is USA." He said. Wow! These boys are really popular even in states huh?

"I think so oppa, I will teach them the conversational English today, and if the lessons, I think they will be ready enough for their world tour." I said.

"arasso. Just keep me posted leyvine-sshi! Annyeong!" he said and he hangs up the call.

After I put down my phone, I get up from the bed and I realized what happened yesterday. How did I end up in my room? The last thing I remembered is that I am with cassey in her car, and after I drank the coffee that she gave me, I just fell asleep. To answer my questions, I call cassey.

"hello Lei! How are you?" she said.

"hi cassey! I'm fine, by the way, did you bring me back to the dorms yesterday? If so, I'm sorry if I was a burden, you should have waked me up."

"actually I didn't bring you back to the dorms, your knight in shinning armor came and he is the one who bring you back to the dorms." As I heard this, I could sense some seriousness in her voice. But who is this knight in shinning armor that she told about. Before I could asked her these, she hangs up the call. Maybe she's still at work.

I look at my clock and I never realized that I was already 8am and 2 hours had passed after my phone call with Jung Hoon oppa. I get out of my bed and went to the bathroom and take a quick shower, afterwards, I put on my blue jogging pants and black long sleeves since it was really cold.

I went out of my room and proceed to the kitchen to have my breakfast. I saw ryeowook oppa making pancakes and the other members are already settled in the dinning table while waiting for their food. 

After the food is served, ryeowook oppa sited beside me and he whispered.

"Are you okay now lei? What happened?" he asked. I forgot that he doesn't know anything on what happened; it was sungmin who knows the whole story.

"I'm fine oppa, just had a little mood swings, but I'm fine now. Anyways, do you have any schedules today?" I asked. Actually I need to cover things up to avoid any suspicions.

"Today is our free day, and we manager hyungnim called awhile ago that we will have English lessons with you today, am I right?

"yup! After these, we will proceed with it." I said.